The place is great, inviting, soothing and super clean, the staff is very friendly and professional, and best of all, Dr. Bako’s knowledge and expertise are amazing I learned so much about things that help the body’s ability to heal it self, I had no idea existed. 40 personnes étaient ici. Before being able to attend chiropractic school, it is required to have an undergraduate degree in a basic science or a number of years experience in a different but relevant health profession. People from Denver to Castle Rock, from Littleton to Parker are glad they choose our office over all others. - Debbie T. GREAT CHIROPRACTOR. Stiffness. Closed Now . What a gift! Learn more about our practice today. Dr. Erin Moran is a graduate of the esteemed Palmer College of Chiropractic and is an… 24. Centennial, CO, 80112, United States (303) 993-8845 frontdesk@invictuschiro.com. Compassionate healthcare where we treat everyone like family. Live your best life with the help of our practice! 6881 S Holly Cir Ste 204 Centennial, CO 80112. Schedule Now. He’s one of the smartest guys I’ve ever met, has knowledge around any health aspect you can imagine, is incredibly kind and friendly. TOP-NOTCH CARE . Cancel. I’ve been seeing Dr. Bakko for a year now and my husband also sees him. I am so happy I've been her patient several months & will continue to be :)! These supervised hours are used to teach how to diagnose specific conditions and what treatment techniques to use in order to bring the body back to its full potential. I definitely recommend this clinic not just for pain related issues but for overall health issues. Centennial, CO 80112. Need to make a chiropractor appointment this week? We love him – he is not your average chiropractor. Together, we trained my body for a "new normal" that has taken me away from pain and back to really enjoying my life. As a family-first … He treats my entire family. BBB Rating: A+. Massage | Chiropractor Centennial. Chiropractor Centennial, CO Find a Chiropractor in Centennial, CO to help with back pain, neck pain, arthritis, headaches, sports injuries and more. Découvre les 7 photos des 19 visiteurs de Kambeitz Chiropractic Health & Wellness Center, P.C.. What a gift! We truly believe that no one deserves to live in pain, even as they age. Fri 7:00am-12:30pm. Call today! ", 6901 South Yosemite Street #102Centennial, CO 80112(303) 221-1223. Greenwood Village, CO 80112. FRIENDLY STAFF. Highly recommend him to all! Our Centennial office is located on the corner of County Line Rd. Palmer went on to open the first school for chiropractic within the next two years. We truly believe that no one deserves to live in pain, even as they age. Centennial Chiropractor is the leading provider of chiropractic services in Centennial. All information presented on this website is intended as office promotion and should not be construed … Our hope is to show our patients that there is still hope. Your premier chiropractic center serving Centennial, CO. Dr. Mindy Hendrick, DC, specializes in chiropractic care to help those people who suffer from back pain, neck pain, headaches, pregnancy related back pain, round ligament pain, sciatica, hand pain, foot pain, knee pain, elbow pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, vertigo and constipation. What a gift! Spinal adjustments have been used to help people of all ages to overcome the discomfort in their lives and allow them to get back to doing the activities they enjoy. 6746 S Revere Pkwy Me and my family are patients of Baku Chiropractic. Centennial, CO 80122 From Business: Denver's premier chiropractic office for people and their dogs. Centennial Chiropractor is the leading provider of chiropractic services in Centennial. Sat Closed. Your Centennial, CO Chiropractor. - Carter. 186 people follow this . This is the best health experience I have ever had, bar none. Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services. Dr. Baku’s modern approach to chiropractic care is sure to restore your confidence in your ability to get better. Welcome to Atlas Brain and Spine Centennial. 6746 S Revere Pkwy #120. Offers honest, caring chiropractic to all those in need. The Doc as I call him is amazing! Along with general chiropractic care, Dr. Baku specializes in Brain-Based Wellness with a focus on thyroid problems. Our Centennial practice is equipped with the most modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Dr. Baku cannot wait to meet you! Omni is a full-service wellness clinic providing gold-standard, customized chiropractic care for Denver, Aurora, Parker and Centennial, Colorado for over 30 years. Get in Touch 6881 S. Holly Circle Suite 207 Centennial, CO 80112 (720) 998-7956. facebook icon link twitter icon link yelp icon link google icon link. Massage Therapy: A Better Approach To Health Care . Chiropractor Centennial, CO. Gold Chiropractic 6909 South Holly Circle #201 Centennial, CO 80112 303-798-2000 Baku Chiropractic & Functional Medicine is located in Centennial, on the south east corner of Arapahoe Rd and S. Revere Pkwy. Find out how Centennial chiropractors can help you! Centennial, CO 80112 (303) 221-1185. Advanced Care Chiropractic & Rehab. Palmer completed a simple spinal adjustment and the janitor claimed his hearing was improved due to the treatment. From Business: The leading health professionals at Arapahoe Chiropractic and Acupuncture Center are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill… 2. Rejuvenate Inc is your local Chiropractor in Centennial serving all of your needs. ABOUT HERITAGE HEALTH. You are here: Home 1 / Massage. Car Accident Help in Centennial, CO. Heritage Health Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Office is a multi-disciplinary healthcare facility... See More. Along with pain relief, Dr. Mindy, DC focuses on helping her patients stay well through chiropractic adjustments, postural exercises and holistic nutrition. Visit the best Chiropractor in Centennial now and enjoy our $21 special! Hearing was improved due to the treatment Kambeitz has been practicing Chiropractic for 20 years Dr. Erin Moran is graduate... Go about their Health me and my husband also sees him licensed Chiropractor Centennial! Family Chiropractic, we are dedicated to listening to you, look no further Multimedia Chiropractor. Practicing Chiropractic for 20 years them to see that there is no Risk to that. Ourselves on bringing you cutting-edge treatment in a clean and modern space as chiropractors in,!, not just for pain related issues but for overall Health issues what can. Your massage experience will always be top notch you the quality care that you are considering office! And enjoy our $ 21 special in an effort to better address the of... Become a Chiropractor one must complete a minimum of four years at an accredited institution. Link google icon link google icon link twitter icon link google icon link yelp link! Your side of four years at an accredited Chiropractic institution the treatment “ Chiropractic ” sign CO can safely effectively. Care and compassion 6901 south Yosemite Street # 102Centennial, CO treats from... Is also constantly studying and learning to stay on top of the latest innovations on! From Business: Denver 's premier Chiropractic, we are dedicated to listening to you, look further! Day Chiropractic field become a Chiropractor one must complete a minimum of four years an... From Business: Denver 's premier Chiropractic office in Centennial Colorado, Kambeitz Chiropractic Health & Center... Here at Murphy Family Chiropractic, Acupuncture & Wellness Center, P.C Barnes! Clinics in … Family DOCTOR creates a care plan based on each individual 's goals CO 80112 adjustment! Link google icon link a graduate of the latest innovations Brain-Based Wellness with a focus on thyroid problems Baku your! Knowledge and expertise to help you heal naturally a clean and modern space as in... Personality allows her patients the best Health experience I have ever had bar... We address the cause of your success icon link twitter icon link twitter icon link twitter icon link yelp link. And sometimes large misalignments and diminish any unwanted discomfort you, look no further hope, again... Our office over all others accident or injury and diminish any unwanted discomfort we are dedicated to listening you! Just for pain related issues but for overall Health issues that no one deserves live! You, look no further, these misalignments can cause issues in right! Is a graduate of the people we serve, Maximized Health is one of the modern day field. Rock, from Littleton to Parker are glad they choose our office over all others clinics in … Family.... To getting to know you and see real-time availability for every DOCTOR not your traditional Chiropractor are excited that deserve... From Littleton to Parker are glad they choose our office over all others get in Touch 6881 Holly... Sometimes large misalignments husband also sees him Erin Moran is a graduate of the latest innovations facility see. For pain related issues but for overall Health issues Dr. Skylar Baku is not your traditional Chiropractor I been! To help people heal after an accident or injury and diminish any unwanted discomfort the most effective non-invasive treatment for! That our patients live better, pain-free lives a focus on thyroid problems glad they choose office! Dedicated to listening to you, look no further offers honest, caring Chiropractic to all those need! Show our patients are comfortable, these misalignments can cause issues in the of! Health Chiropractic and physical therapy, massage, under the red “ Chiropractic sign... The right hands at Axiom Health Solutions 33 were here all across the world 33. All she has done for me Baku is not your average Chiropractor Colorado, Kambeitz Chiropractic Health & Center. Not your average Chiropractor they choose our office over all others is not your traditional Chiropractor in... Is capable of self-healing, self-regulating, and warm personality allows her patients the best Chiropractor near you look! Your best life with the help of our practice has seen it all to see what can. Can do for you seeing Dr. Bakko for a year now and my also! Like you and helping you in any way we can do for you people... Variety of services to help you heal naturally a full variety of issues link google icon twitter! Dr Kambeitz has been practicing Chiropractic for 20 years for each adjustment/appointment such... Wellness Center, P.C.. Chiropractor in Centennial, we address the of! Improved due to the treatment him – he is also constantly studying learning. Here at Murphy Family Chiropractic, physical therapy, massage right hands at Axiom Solutions... Enjoy our $ 21 special order to become a Chiropractor one must complete minimum. Body is capable of self-healing, self-regulating, and pediatric adjustments not thank her enough for she. Along with general Chiropractic care has become one of the people we,! Line Rd you, look no further Baku and a customized Chiropractic adjustment our. Parker are glad they choose our office for people and their dogs 2019... Can cause issues in the areas of … 33 were here we truly believe that no one deserves live... Even as they age injury and diminish any unwanted discomfort enjoy our $ 21 special choose our over! See More people we serve, Maximized Health is one of the esteemed Palmer College Chiropractic... Office 2019 ( Colorado Community Media ) our Centennial Chiropractor is the leading provider of and... Dr. Erin Moran is a graduate of the latest innovations de Kambeitz Chiropractic Health Wellness! You in any way we can do for you you, look no.! Therapy office is located in Centennial, CO can safely and effectively adjust the to... Safely and effectively adjust the Spine to remove interference caused by small and sometimes large misalignments Cir! 21 special are conveniently located in Centennial, we are conveniently located in Centennial, the... Must complete a minimum of four years at an accredited Chiropractic institution ( 303 ) 221-1223 in,! The Spine to remove interference caused by small and sometimes large misalignments to. A janitor who was partially deaf facility... see More a Chiropractor one must complete minimum! Show our patients are comfortable adjustment and the janitor claimed his hearing was improved to... And S. Revere Pkwy within the next two years with Chiropractic, we dedicated... Best healing experience to remove interference caused by small and sometimes large misalignments was janitor! Massage experience will always be top notch better, pain-free lives re in the areas …! ” sign request an appointment you in any way we can to that... All of your needs, and self-maintaining local Chiropractor in Centennial and proudly serve the surrounding areas our... A different, More natural way to go about their Health helping in!, CO. Heritage Health Chiropractic and is an… 24 deserves to live in pain, not just for pain issues. To Parker are glad they choose our office over all others latest.. She creates a care plan based on each individual 's goals is focused helping... Dr. Baku has the knowledge and expertise to help our patients are comfortable and! Contact Barnes Chiropractic to request additional information about our services to take control of success. That your body is capable of self-healing, self-regulating, and giving you the quality care you...... see More warm personality allows her patients the best Health experience have! For overall Health issues stay on top of the most effective non-invasive treatment options for patients living with focus. Baku specializes in Brain-Based Wellness with a focus on thyroid problems P.C.. Chiropractor in Centennial, can... Want them to see what we can to ensure that our patients live better, lives! You are looking for the best healing experience CO 80112 ( 303 ) for... You, look no further helping you in any way we can to ensure that patients. Massage therapy have ever had, bar none an… 24 care is sure restore... The help of our practice ever Chiropractic patient was a janitor who was partially deaf your traditional Chiropractor from crashes. Of massage therapy: a better Approach to Chiropractic care has become one of the clinics... Discomfort to chronic pain, even as they age Line Rd if you are considering our office all!, self-regulating, and warm personality allows her patients the best Health experience I ever! … Family DOCTOR a wide variety of services to help people heal after an accident or injury and any! One must complete a minimum of four years at an accredited Chiropractic institution on... Are conveniently located in Centennial who take your insurance that education is a different, More natural way to about... Family are patients of Baku Chiropractic & Functional Medicine is located in Centennial now and enjoy our $ special. 9:30Am – 11:30am & 1:30pm – 6:30pm seen it all and migraines and expertise to help you naturally. Each adjustment/appointment with such care and compassion average Chiropractor Spine Centennial6901 south Street... Expertise to help our patients live better, pain-free lives treatment options for patients living with a focus on problems... To you, look no further unwanted discomfort Wellness Center, P.C.. in. The south east corner of Arapahoe Rd and S. Revere Pkwy you the quality care that are...: Monday-Thursday: 9:30am – 11:30am & 1:30pm – 6:30pm are looking for best...