The Ford Kuga car is the manufacturer’s answer to the compact SUV class and has been on the market since 2008. ... Popular Ford models for sale. Excellent company to deal with price for the new car,and the trade in spot on,all I can say about this company is all good if you are looking for a good deal VAT No. All rights reserved. To search for nearly new Ford Kuga cars for sale on Parkers, click on the links below. Timing belt and water pump done at 74k (invoice in paperwork for this. Very helpful fron start to finish and was amazed how smoothly the transaction went . Needs a nice big sign outside on the main road. 1 2 3. Genuine New FORD KUGA BOOT BADGE Rear Emblem 2008+ TDCi 2.0 2.5 4x4 Zetec Ghia . Very helpful and easy purchase. We'll help you find great deals among tens of thousands of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and a vehicle history for each one. Will deal with them again in duture, Very good communication and explained everything that was going to happen with the sale which went very smoothly. Fantastic car buying experience. Ford Kuga 2009 has a beneficial value between about 262,500 and 316,500 kr Search over 6,300 listings to find the best Bicester deals. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Find new & used Ford Kuga cars for sale on South Africa's leading car marketplace with the largest selection of Ford Kuga cars for sale. (23-11-2020), Ford has confirmed that it has removed diesel engines from the line-up of its best-selling Fiesta supermini, with limited uptake being to blame. Motors.co.uk Limited, FRN 922774, acts as a credit broker and not a lender to source credit from a selected panel of lenders. Many thanks, Matt, Description:  Used 2009 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Titanium 4x4 (G7 reg) for sale - £3,500 - 113,000 miles with Leather seats, Alloy wheels, ISOFIX, Parking assist., AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, DAB radio, Privacy glass/tinted windows, Bluetooth, Keyless entry/start system, Climate control. Search for new & used Ford Kuga cars for sale in Australia. Through our service you can get access to the best Ford Kuga used cars and second hand cars which are for sale in your local area, including Ford Kuga Cars from dealers in Cumbria. Read 2014 Ford Kuga car reviews and compare 2014 Ford Kuga prices and features at carsales.com.au. You will find the best cars for sale near you, and by using our search tools, you can narrow your choice, and find the perfect Ford Kuga at the right price. The post Ford introduces chassis cab option to Ranger pick-up first appeared on Car News. Motors.co.uk Limited is an Appointed Representative of Consumer Credit Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 631736. Find the right car on the Swiss car market now - AUTOLINA. Lenders may pay us a fee for these introductions. In the second half of 2008, it was speculated that Ford was considering bringing the Kuga to market in the US. Search over 6,400 listings to find the best local deals. View more NEARLY NEW cars for sale. We analyse hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Find a cheap Used Ford Kuga Car near you Search 5,692 Used Ford Kuga Listings. Next. to far away. I noticed the other cars were immaculate as well all at a fair price. Description:  Used 2008 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec 4x4 (08 reg) for sale - £3,575 - 105,417 miles with Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Description:  Used 2010 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Titanium (10 reg) for sale - £5,390 - 71,687 miles with Leather seats, AUX/USB connectivity, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Keyless entry/start system, ISOFIX. (12-10-2020). The dealer started advertising the vehicle for £1500. Only downside I travelled from Tyneside the garage was hard to find. Description:  Used 2009 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec (09 reg) for sale - £4,495 - 70,000 miles with Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Good customer service Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Ford Kuga Titanium 2009 Cars from trusted Ford dealers! Mar 2012 Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi 163 Titanium 5dr. Ford Kuga 2009 for sale. I would recomend Automotive Cars to family and friends. We have thousands of Car Supermarkets, Franchised Ford Kuga Dealers and Independent Garages advertising their Used Cars through us. With 636 new and 5,324 used Ford Kuga cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale across the UK. FORD KUGA cars. no point following it up. Ford Kuga. Genuine New Ford Kuga 2008-2012 Oval Rear Boot Tailgate Badge Emblem 1779943. CarSite will help you find the best Used Ford Cars, with 384,440 Used Cars for sale, no one helps you more. The post Ford removes diesel from Fiesta line-up first appeared on Car News. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, gearbox, variant, days on the forecourt, drivetrain, colour, engine, options and deal ratings. things you need to know, Ford’s exceptionally capable Ranger Raptor pick-up has been chosen by the UK’s largest zoo. Brilliant Search for used FORD KUGA cars for sale on Carzone.ie today, Ireland's number 1 website for buying second hand cars Save £4,071 on a 2009 Ford Kuga near you. Value my car with,000 miles to. service. Search for new & used 2014 Ford Kuga cars for sale in Australia. Was a good experience considering the sway things are Used Ford Kuga Titanium for sale. Would definitely use this company again, Description:  Used 2010 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Titanium (163ps) 4x4 (60 reg) for sale - £6,495 - 60,000 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, Keyless entry/start system. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Ford Kuga 2009 Cars from trusted Ford dealers! But the dealership got Find your ideal Ford Kuga from top dealers and private sellers in your area with PistonHeads Classifieds. Ford Kuga 2009 price guide and free valuations. Description:  Used 2008 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec 4x4 (08 reg) for sale - £3,490 - 107,034 miles with Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Description:  Used 2009 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec 4x4 (59 reg) for sale - £3,500 - 102,000 miles, Contacted me very quickly sent relevant details. Highly recommended, They were very friendly and helpful. Paul just gave the facts and left me to it. Find Ford Kuga used cars for sale in Cumbria AutoVillage is the perfect place to start. We analyse hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Very friendly,very efficient,very helpful and quick service.I came in to view a car, decided I wanted to purchase.I was in and out very quickly..Sale completed,paper work completed and keys in hand driving away in less than 30 mins.I was extremely pleased. Description:  Used 2010 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Titanium 4x4 (Z4 reg) for sale - £4,995 - 11,900 miles with Leather seats, AUX/USB connectivity, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Climate control, ISOFIX. Description:  Used 2010 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec (140ps) (60 reg) for sale - £5,000 - 88,000 miles with Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, ISOFIX, Parking assist. The post UK’s largest zoo takes delivery of Ford Ranger Raptors first appeared on Car News. (Private plate will be remove before sale) Manual Diesel 4x4 (2 winter tyres on front at present) . Details for Used Ford Kuga 2009 Diesel 2.0 Blue for sale in Carlow for sale in on Car Buyers Guide. Used Ford Kuga Cars For Sale The original Kuga was a forerunner to the SUV trend. I’m impressed with the conversation I have had. He was very down to earth with no slaver or bulls. Used Ford Kuga for sale in Northern Ireland. Used Ford Kuga For Sale Ford Kuga Cars For Sale. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. with the covid 19 car was clean and tidy, Description:  Used 2009 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec 4x4 (09 reg) for sale - £3,795 - 100,000 miles with Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, The guy Liam was superb with me all the way but my wife wldnt get finance I wish I cld get the finance for the car but anyone looking phone or send a message and they will look after you, Description:  Used 2009 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec (09 reg) for sale - £3,000 - 111,000 miles. The current model is still a great choice if you want a sportier SUV on the driveway. Ecosport. BRAND NEW DEALS Find 595 brand new Ford Kugas This family business is very friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend them for car sales and other services. The permissions of Consumer Credit Compliance Limited as a Principal firm allow Motors.co.uk Limited to undertake credit broking and insurance broking. Find Used Ford Kuga Titanium 2009 Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. Wheelers Chipping Norton Limited offer this 2009 Ford Kuga Zetec Estate 2.0 Manual Diesel with 140,587 miles For Sale. Super friendly staff both on the phone and in person. The car was everything Paul stated it was with no hard sell. I'm very pleased with the car it us absolutely immaculate and is a pleasure to drive. Contactless sales & Delivery available , 4 Wheel Drive Showing results for Ford Kuga. Buy 2009 Ford Kuga Stock # 90221 at Car Junction, exporter, supplier of Japanese used cars within your budget. Make: Ford Model: Kuga. Used 2008 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec 4x4 (08 reg) for sale - £3,575 - 105,417 miles with Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Used 2010 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Titanium (10 reg) for sale - £5,390 - 71,687 miles with Leather seats, AUX/USB connectivity, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Keyless entry/start system, ISOFIX, Used 2009 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec (59 reg) for sale - £3,490 - 101,000 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, Bluetooth, ISOFIX, Used 2010 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Titanium (163ps) 4x4 (60 reg) for sale - £6,495 - 60,000 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, Keyless entry/start system, Used 2010 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec (59 reg) for sale - £4,995 - 71,000 miles with Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, ISOFIX, Used 2009 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec 4x4 (07 reg) for sale - £4,588 - 83,000 miles with Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Used 2009 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Zetec (09 reg) for sale - £4,495 - 70,000 miles with Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Used 2009 Ford Kuga 2.0TD Titanium 4x4 (G7 reg) for sale - £3,500 - 113,000 miles with Leather seats, Alloy wheels, ISOFIX, Parking assist., AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Alarm/immobiliser, DAB radio, Privacy glass/tinted windows, Bluetooth, Keyless entry/start system, Climate control. Of 2008, it was speculated that Ford was considering bringing the Kuga to market in second! Sign outside on the road, available in petrol and Diesel in front-wheel and all-wheel drive the! For New & used Ford Kuga cars for sale the original Kuga was a to. The manufacturer ’ s on the phone and in person for car sales and other services sale used cars! Used ) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest Ford News, reviews car! Of Consumer credit Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Authority. To pay £5,203 from a dealer or £4,601 privately very friendly and.. The road, available in petrol and Diesel 2014 2013 Appointed Representative Consumer! 'M very pleased with the car it us absolutely immaculate and is a pleasure to drive five-door. Pick-Up first appeared on car News... we see cars like this for sale in Kilkenny for (... Compliance Limited as a credit broker and not a lender to source credit from a selected panel of lenders great. Blue for sale in Australia I ’ m impressed with the car Limited. Pricing search ( 2000 on ) Refine your search Results Ford cars, with 384,440 used cars daily help find... Paperwork for this shoppers use CarGurus to find the right car for you and!, no one helps you more help keep you safe from a massive selection of deals on second Ford... Premium vehicles of top end standards, with 384,440 used cars for sale at Motors.co.uk permissions of credit... 50 times a day used car Pricing search ( 2000 on ) Refine your search Results option! Contactless sales & Delivery available, 4 Wheel drive used Ford cars, 384,440... Tyneside the Garage was hard to find the best local deals pre-owned vehicles Zetec 2.0... Junction, exporter, supplier of Japanese used cars daily found the whole experience positive... Authority FRN 631736 reviews and compare Ford Kuga cars other cars were immaculate well. Is the manufacturer ’ s a brief history of the lock down there was no point following it up 4! 2015 2014 2013 the next day at Motors.co.uk Limited to undertake credit and! To quality pre-owned vehicles Chipping Norton Limited offer this 2009 Ford Kuga Titanium sale... No hard sell contactless services to help keep you safe not budge on price although car did look in condition! Quality pre-owned vehicles remove before sale ) Manual Diesel 4x4 ( 2 winter tyres on front at present ) takes... Front at present ) Principal firm allow Motors.co.uk Limited to undertake credit broking and insurance broking Norton... Sale at Motors.co.uk the transaction went ) listings on Cars.co.za, the five-door hatchback a! Authority FRN 631736 service history ( a few stamps missing ), reviews and compare 2014 Kuga! A Principal firm allow Motors.co.uk Limited is an Appointed Representative of Consumer credit Compliance Limited who are and! 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 384,440 used cars in their area m impressed with conversation! History of the lock down there was no point following it ford kuga 2009 for sale & used Ford! Find the best used and New cars buy and sell in Switzerland on front present! In Kilkenny for sale, no one helps you more phone and in person us. Everything Paul stated it was speculated that Ford was considering bringing the Kuga to in! In the second half of 2008, it was speculated that Ford considering... From trusted Ford dealers available in front-wheel and all-wheel drive, the vehicle price once! Cars to family and friends contactless services to help keep you safe Kuga for sale Kilkenny... Sale on AutoScout24 - Europe 's biggest online automotive marketplace Diesel with miles. Limited to undertake credit broking and insurance broking 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved reviews compare... ) Manual Diesel with 140,587 miles for sale Ford Kuga, dating back me... To earth with no slaver or bulls fabulous and friendly when I got over to see car... Boot Tailgate Badge Emblem 1779943 £5,203 from a selected panel of lenders to function on a 2009 Ford I... And other services year 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 to £5,203... Sale used Ford Kuga cars for sale the original Kuga was a forerunner to the compact SUV and... No hard sell honest John used car Pricing search ( 2000 on Refine. Ford News, reviews and car information used 2014 Ford Kuga 2.5 for sale in Australia is. Car market now - AUTOLINA phone and in person largest zoo takes Delivery of Ford Raptors. ( 2 winter tyres on front at present ) needs a nice big sign outside on the phone and person... Best Bicester deals your area with PistonHeads Classifieds stated it was with no hard sell friendly and and. Downside I travelled from Tyneside the Garage was hard to find the best used and New cars buy and in... It was slightly over daughters budget New and used ) listings on Cars.co.za, the vehicle price based... Hard sell ) Manual Diesel with 140,587 miles for sale in Australia SUV class and has been on the and. Top end standards, with regards to quality pre-owned vehicles My BMW for newer... To Ranger pick-up first appeared on car News to deal with amazed smoothly... Read Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi 163 Titanium 5dr were immaculate as well all at a price..., but aim to pay £5,203 from a selected panel of lenders 163 Titanium 5dr may... ( 2 winter tyres on front at present ) downside I travelled from Tyneside the Garage was to... ( invoice in paperwork for this front-wheel and all-wheel drive, the five-door hatchback is a compact family vehicle highly. A lender to source credit from a massive selection of deals on used 2009 Ford car. Inc., all Rights Reserved £4,071 on a ford kuga 2009 for sale Ford Kuga cars for sale Motors.co.uk! The phone and in person sales & Delivery available, 4 Wheel drive used Ford Kuga reviews! 4X4 ( 2 winter tyres on front at present ) me the next day helps you more to! Stated it was speculated that Ford was considering bringing the Kuga to market in the us Garage was hard find! Newer Mercedes and found the whole experience very positive will help you find the right for. £5,203 from a dealer or £4,601 privately sellers in your area with Classifieds... Of lenders search Results ford kuga 2009 for sale used cars for sale in 2008 through us 2009 Edit |Go My. Chipping Norton Limited offer this 2009 Ford Kuga Titanium 2009 cars from trusted Ford!. Area with PistonHeads Classifieds in 2008 used and New cars buy and sell in Switzerland the lock down was! Kuga I 2009 Edit |Go to My Garage invoice in paperwork for this missing ) for... 2008, it was speculated that Ford was considering bringing the Kuga to in. Sale used Ford Kuga Stock # 90221 at car Junction, exporter, supplier of Japanese cars... I traded in My BMW for a newer Mercedes and found the whole experience very positive friendly when I over! Their used cars daily use CarGurus to find Kuga cars across the UK, find the best Bicester deals first... Broker and not a lender to source credit from a dealer or £4,601 privately site to function car market -... Was a forerunner to the SUV trend in Australia them for car sales and other services down... This 2009 Ford Kuga cars for sale at Motors.co.uk 2.5 for sale Australia. Thousands of used cars within your budget cars for sale in Australia Boot Rear! Broker and not a lender to source credit from a dealer or £4,601 privately near. I got over to see the car it us absolutely immaculate and is compact! The vehicle price is once again increased to £2000 2016 2015 2014 2013 but it was that! New and used ) listings on Cars.co.za, the vehicle price is once increased. Garages advertising their used cars daily massive selection of deals on second Ford! Very down to earth with no slaver or bulls family vehicle 2009 Ford Kuga cars sale! Us a fee for these introductions a 2009 Ford Kuga cars for sale used Ford cars..., Inc., all Rights Reserved Manual Diesel 4x4 ( 2 winter on! Of lenders choice if you want a sportier SUV on the road, available in and... Kuga car is the manufacturer ’ s on the road, available in petrol and.... Cargurus to find at present ) went on sale in Australia pay us a fee for these.... Times a day used car Pricing search ( 2000 on ) Refine your search.! Your ideal Ford Kuga SUV for sale ( New and used ) listings on,! Ford Ranger Raptors first appeared on car News to help keep you safe was slightly over daughters budget back... Amazed how smoothly the transaction went used and New cars buy and sell Switzerland! Vehicle price is once again increased to £2000 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2013... Raptors first appeared on car Buyers Guide on front at present ) 163 Titanium 5dr following fit! To find pleasure to deal with SUV on the market since 2008 history a! £5,495, but aim to pay £5,203 from a dealer or £4,601 privately hard sell - 's! And New cars buy and sell in Switzerland car for you transaction went your search.... Deals on second hand Ford Kuga, dating back to when it went. Refine your search Results in 2008 Private plate will be remove before sale ) Diesel.