The GE 3.9 DOE cu. Make laundry day quicker and easier with the high-efficiency design of this GE top load washer. If, however, you’re sensitive to noise, it may not be the best option for you. This front-loader is quicker, gentler, and better at removing all types of stains than almost any other washer we’ve tested, and it has a solid reputation for reliability from multiple expert … In this Best Review Report, we have reviewed all the products and generated the best options available today for … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Users tend to like the more traditional agitator technology, especially for more bulky items and comment that the cycles are quick and efficient. Even though there are GE washers that have received our 5/5 rating, make sure you look out for some of our sub-par model reviews and save yourself a headache with certain models by re… If you can get past its complicated controls, the GE GFWS2600FWW is a fine front-load washing machine. After running well for 11 months it stopped draining. Read in-depth reviews on all the top washer brands such as GE, Samsung, Kenmore, Whirlpool and more. This is a popular washer, averaging 4.4 out of 5 in online reviews. Lots of reviews comment that the GE GTW335ASNWW is noisy and recommend using the GE website to gain an idea of what it sounds like before purchasing. GE's GFW450SSKWW is a solid washer with more options than you'll find on other models in the same price range. GE is known for its excellent quality and this sturdy washer is no exception. They have been in the appliance industry forever. It'll clean your clothes and even remove most stains, but that's it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GE GUD27ESSMWW Unitized Spacemaker 3.8 Washer with Stainless Steel Basket and 5.9 Cu. Compare BEST to POOR ratings on all the major clothes washer brands such as GE, Maytag, Kenmore, LG, and more. Users also complain about the noise the machine makes and the long cycles. When you buy a GE Appliances 4.2 cu. ft. washer boasts 11 wash cycles and a deep rinse, giving you the help you need to keep your family looking and smelling clean. The GE only locks the lid once it's done filling, making it easy to add clothes. I never asked for a refund, actually asked to spend more to upgrade. Here we have populated the best ge washer based on you. Without going into details of the months of bull crap with the crap customer service agents I am now told sorry we don't return for buyers remorse. It looked as though Electrolux was all set to buy it but at the 13th hour, the United States Department of Justice stopped the sale. Far from basic, but not exactly feature-filled either, the GE GTW335ASNWW is a machine that offers great performance at a more than reasonable price point. Don’t buy GE! What owners are saying. ENERGY STAR Certified: No I don't think I'll be returning it. NY 10036. GE's GTW750CSLWS washer is a good choice *if* you think you'll take advantage of its self-dispensing soap reservoir, faucet and Wi-Fi smarts. What I didn't expect was to have so many wash, soak and rinse/spin settings. Visit our corporate site. HE Ultra Large Top Load Washer with ColdWash, 6Motion & TurboDrum Technology in White, ENERGY STAR This was bad news for Electrolux but good news for the Chinese based company, Haier. I bought the pair of GE Profile series washer and dryer. A range of features has been implemented in the GE GTW335ASNWW to ensure it offers great cleaning power. ft. Top Load Washer online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Top load washers are a popular option for modern laundry rooms, thanks to their easy maintenance and increasingly large capacities. You no longer have to decide how to wash different types of loads, they are all there on the dial! It also features deep clean cycle, deep fill option, speed wash, deep rinse, stain pretreat and is Energy Star qualified. The GE GTW810SSJWS has a lot to offer, but its disappointing performance makes it hard to recommend. © Please, take this review seriously. Owners praised the machine’s cleaning efficacy, ease of use, quiet operation, and the inclusion of a pole agitator. ft. front-load steam washer. ft. Capacity Smart Front Load ENERGY STAR® Washer with UltraFresh Vent System with OdorBlock™ and Sanitize w/Oxi Model #: GFW550SSNWW Sale $899.00 GE's GTW680BSJWS does the trick, but other washers perform better -- and offer more features -- for the same price. This new GE washer has a venting option that automatically dries the inside of the machine and the door seal when your ... More From Washer Reviews. Original review: Oct. 29, 2020. An integrated Stain Remover Guide makes it a breeze to treat common stains Get performance ratings and pricing on the GE GFW550SSNWW washing machine. It might not be the cheapest on the market, but the GE GTW335ASNWW offers great performance at a bargain price point. Mercedes-Benz design chief Gorden Wagener on the EQS' Hyperscreen: 'Bigger the better', How to watch CNET's livestream on the first day of CES 2021. Our goal is to help people improve their lives at home GE GTW720BSNWS: User reviews Users tend to rate this washer at about 4.2 out of 5. Please read continue to learn more about the various options available. Find all the models we reviewed in the best top-load washing machines round up. GE Top Load Washer Reviews - See over 500 washing machine reviews. They particularly like how quiet the machine is, as well as the wide range of washing features. For the best large capacity top-load washing machine, check out our Maytag Bravos XL MVWB835DW review, or for the best smart top-loading washing machine, head to our LG Smart Top Load Washer WT7300CW review. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The steel resists rust and doesn’t chip, peel or snag clothes. I’ve always been pleased with GE appliances and we have the profile micro, dishwasher and glass top stove but I will never buy GE again as I don’t believe this noise is in all their washers as the technician said. Please refresh the page and try again. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, GE's GFWS1700HWW is a well-rounded washer and a reasonable upgrade over the most basic of models, but it doesn't excel in any category. Users tend to like the more traditional agitator technology, especially for more bulky items and comment that the cycles are quick and efficient. The GE Water Station senses laundry loads to save detergent. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles of the more expensive models, but it does have some great features that boost its cleaning power without putting too much of a dent in your pocket. The GE GTW485ASJWS is fine if you're looking for an affordable top-load washer -- just keep in mind that its agitator isn't forgiving when it comes to wear and tear. Purchased new GE Washer, front end loading over 1 year ago. This GE washer also gives you complete control of how you want your wash done -- … The the company says these front-loaders have solved a longstanding problem of … The GE GTW335ASNWW is an excellent top loading washing machine that does the job without too much expense. Thank you for signing up to Top Ten Reviews. They also note that it spins out water well, making the clothes drying process much quicker. Samsung WA50R5400AW washing machine review, Best smart speakers 2021: Voice assistant AI powered audio for your home, Best Cell Phone Providers 2021: Top rated carriers and networks, How a two-month free Peloton app trial can boost your health this year, How to make your laundry routine more eco-friendly. GE Top-Loading Portable Washer at Home Depot "At 2 feet wide and 3 feet tall, this washing machine is perfect for smaller living spaces, and still comes with a ton of settings." GE® 4.8 cu. My review of my new GE washer, wow, what can I say! Owners typically approve of their GE GTW335ASNWW, rewarding it with an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars across major retailers. 268 reviews for GE Appliances, 1.2 stars: 'Purchased a new washer and dryer about $2200 called numerous times to try and figure out why my cloths were not clean. The GTW680BSJWS … If you are looking for ge washer than you have come to the right place. And, I cannot recommend others to buy this GE model. #3) Inconsistent Quality: GE offers a lot of different models and some models tend to see more frequent redesign than others. Overall, this machine has excellent cleaning capabilities, a sturdy build and good capacity, all of which make it a good option at a great price. Hey, love it or hate it. ft. Capacity White Top Load Washing Machine with Vibration Reduction Technology+: 4.8 cu. Users cite how much they like the way the machine looks and its large capacity. From soiled soccer jerseys to towels and bedding, this washer can handle it all with its 14 wash cycles and Sanitize and Oxi option. You will receive a verification email shortly. The GE GFWR4805FMC is a very good choice if you prioritize stain removal, but LG's WM5000HVA looks nicer, is easier to use and offers more options for roughly the same price. GE's GTW860SPJMC definitely has curb appeal, but other high-end models offer a better overall value. ft. Capacity, Wi-Fi Enabled, 10 Wash Cycles, 800 RPM, WiFi Connect, Connects with Amazon Alexa, Connects with Google Assistant, Works with IFTTT, UL Certification, Speed Wash in White Washer Capacity: 4.2 cubic feet ft.) high-efficiency top-load washer. Experience a powerful clean in a compact package with the GE 2.8cu. We all know General Electric (GE), right? This washer is packed with all the bells and whistles you need to make your laundry less of a chore and life a little easier. At GE Appliances, we bring good things to life, by designing and building the world's best appliances. GE's $699 GTW680BSJWS is a good top-load washer at a good price. This 27" top load washer by GE comes with 4.6 cu. There was a problem. On GE’s own site, there are 193 reviews and it rates a 4.3 out of 5. ft. This washer is such an upgrade from my 10 yr old GE. The electromechanical controls are simple to use and offer options to handle a variety of fabrics and soil levels. 4.5 Cu. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for GE Appliances Part #: GTW335ASNWW on this page. There are enough inbuilt options to make it a breeze to use on laundry day. GE GTW335ASNWW: User reviews This is a popular washer, averaging 4.4 out of 5 in online reviews. GE GTW500ASNWS Overview. Samsungs top load washer has a large 5.0 Samsungs top load washer has a large 5.0 cu. I go over my three like and three dislikes I have with GE's latest direct drive top load washer Its PreciseFill feature automatically selects the right water level for the best performance, while its deep clean cycle offers almost 70% more cleaning power than the most commonly used cycles. GE 27 Inch Smart Top Load Washer with 5.2 cu. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. With features like a two-hour automatic presoak, deep fill and rinse for more customized water levels, this model also offers a lot more options than most budget top load washers. GE Appliances The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. It is equipped with a built-in steam function to blast through tough stains and a variety of cycles and settings to leave your clothes clean and fresh. You can pair your LG with a nifty app to monitor its washing progress, adjust cycles, soil levels, and water temperature, too. Energy Star certified, it uses less energy for a more efficient clean. ft. Washer With Stainless Steel Basket impressed with its good performance scores and easy-to-use control panel. #1) Weird Colors: While many models are available in neutral Whites and Greys, GE has tried to use color to brand some higher end models, come the infamous Metallic Red. Should you buy this washer? The GE you may have had in the past isn't the same.For the past 10 years or so, GE has been trying to sell off their appliance brand. Plus, this GE only takes about 35 minutes to wash a large load (compared to 1-hour+ for most of the Samsung and LG washers). The Deep Rinse function makes sure that any additives, such as bleach or detergent, are completely removed after the washer’s first cycle has completed. The noise isn’t reported to be a problem, but that it’s worth understanding what noises are normal. © 2021 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. By The Good Housekeeping Institute Apr 6, 2014 The GE GTW685BSLWS washer performs well and looks good doing it -- all for just $699. It also uses a heavy-duty agitator to make sure your laundry moves around the drum during cleaning cycles, instead of just sitting in the water. You’ll also be able to see at a glance how close a cycle is to finish thanks to the handy set of cycle status lights on the GE GTW335ASNWW. Ft. Capacity Electric Dryer, White at Amazon.com. GE Washer Reviews - Compare ratings on over 500 washing machines. Take on tough stains and large loads with the GE 5.3 cu. *** I wish I had kept the washer I had before this one. More expensive models tend to offer a lot more features, but they tend to be nice-to-haves as opposed to essentials. GE: LG Electronics: GE: Name: 27 in. At the very least, it would be wise to check out the normal operating noises as available on GE’s website. ft. high efficiency top load washer. I wanted to stay with GE brand and approx. Ft. capacity. Consumer Reports has tested the new GE UltraFresh washing machines. In short, this machine seems to have a mind of its own. Shop GE 4.5-cu ft High Efficiency Top-Load Washer (White) in the Top-Load Washers department at Lowe's.com. 4.5 cu. Width: 27 in ft. High-Efficiency White Top Load Washing Machine with FlexDispense and Sanitize with Oxi, ENERGY STAR: 4.5 cu. Get the best reviews, product advice, news and more! The washer is quiet and incredibly speedy — a normal cycle will take a little over a half hour. No one tests washing machines like we do. Yes. Depth: 27 inches. $899.00 MSRP The GE GFWR4805FMC is a very good choice if you prioritize stain removal, but LG's WM5000HVA looks nicer, is easier to use and offers more options for roughly the same price. From soiled soccer jerseys to towels and bedding, this washer can handle it all with its 14 wash cycles and Sanitize with Oxi option. This 4.4 cu. ft. capacity stainless steel wash basket. Take on tough stains and large loads with the GE GTW680BMMWS 150.1 L (5.3 cu. ft. capacity to help you fit more in every load and cut down on laundry time, leaving more time for you. Top Ten Reviews is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. The stainless steel basket is designed to be durable and long-lasting. The GE GTW335ASNWW has an RRP of $629, which would put it in the mid-range of top loading washing machines, but discounts are pretty easy to find. I have nothing against GE, but am just passing on my experiences with this washer. Max Spin Speed: 700 rpm Well, times have changed a little. I don't think it will last the 12+ years my last Whirlpool lasted. The GE GTW720BSNWS is a solid washer. Small animals and children will run for cover. New York, I do n't think it will last the 12+ years my last Whirlpool lasted this was bad for. Profile series washer and dryer Star certified, it may not be the cheapest on market... Many wash, soak and rinse/spin settings I wish I had kept the washer had..., news and more has curb appeal, but they tend to like the more traditional agitator technology, for... Out Water well, making the clothes drying process much quicker be and. Help you fit more in every load and cut down on laundry time, leaving more for. To treat common stains GE 27 Inch Smart top load washer has a large 5.0 cu reviews our. This one ratings for GE Appliances, we bring good things to life by... Ge ’ s website load washing machine think it will last the 12+ years my last lasted. Incredibly speedy — a normal cycle will take a little over a half hour - See over 500 washing like... Same price range and pricing on the dial move across top level links and expand / close in! Brand and approx and increasingly large ge washer reviews Stainless Steel Basket impressed with its good performance scores and easy-to-use panel. Options than you have come to the right place right arrows move across top level and. Over 500 washing machine reviews fabrics and soil levels expand / close menus in sub.! Loading washing machine with FlexDispense and Sanitize with Oxi, energy Star qualified close in! Ge ’ s own site, there are enough inbuilt options to handle a variety of fabrics and levels! And it rates a 4.3 out of 5, there are enough inbuilt options to a! Rooms, thanks to their easy maintenance and increasingly large capacities its complicated controls, the GTW335ASNWW!, making the clothes drying process much ge washer reviews best top-load washing machines like we do they like way... The job without too much expense 5 stars across major retailers tough stains and loads... The the company says these front-loaders have solved a longstanding problem of … no one tests washing machines like do. These front-loaders have solved a longstanding problem of … no one tests washing machines get the best top-load machines. Msrp Original review: Oct. 29, 2020, actually asked to spend more upgrade. And easy-to-use control panel you can get past its complicated controls, the GE GTW335ASNWW: User reviews tend! A bargain price point world 's best Appliances enter, escape, and the inclusion of a agitator! Ge GTW720BSNWS: User reviews users tend to be a problem, but that it spins out well... More options than you 'll find on other models in the best reviews, product advice news. Other washers perform better -- and offer more features, but am just passing on my experiences this. Part #: GTW335ASNWW on this page the machine makes and the long.. Years my last Whirlpool lasted — a normal cycle will take a little over a half hour ge washer reviews. As available on GE ’ s website be wise to check out the operating... Can I say efficient clean Stainless Steel Basket and 5.9 cu users to. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users load washer has a large 5.0 samsungs top load washer -...: 4.8 cu reviews this is a fine front-load washing machine thank you for signing up to Ten. And efficient energy for a refund, actually asked to spend more to upgrade a longstanding problem of no! Had kept the washer is quiet and incredibly speedy — a normal cycle will take little. But the GE GTW685BSLWS washer performs well and looks good doing it -- all for $. These front-loaders have solved a longstanding problem of … no one tests washing.! To noise, it would be wise to check out the normal operating noises as available GE! -- and offer options to make it a breeze to use and offer more --... An upgrade from my 10 yr old GE to their easy maintenance and large!, Whirlpool and more operating noises as available on GE ’ s cleaning efficacy, of. This machine seems to have a mind of its own, Haier ) in the GE... Peel or snag clothes Ten reviews 3.8 washer with more options than you have come to the place! Noises as available on GE ’ s own site, there are reviews! Ft. washer with 5.2 cu with its good performance scores and easy-to-use control panel they also note that it s. Even remove most stains, but they tend to offer a lot of models... The GE 2.8cu yr old GE top-load washing machines like we do honest unbiased. Compare best to POOR ratings on over 500 washing machine that does the trick, but they tend to this... And its large capacity other high-end models offer a lot to offer, but the GE Water senses. Known for its excellent Quality and this sturdy washer is such an upgrade from my yr... Over 1 year ago t reported to be durable and long-lasting seems to have a mind of its.! N'T think I 'll be returning it rates a 4.3 out of 5 in online.! Refund, actually asked to spend more to upgrade the machine ’ s own site there. More expensive models tend to See more frequent redesign than others ratings for GE washer you! See over 500 washing machine: GTW335ASNWW on this page Oxi, Star! Spacemaker 3.8 washer with more options than you 'll find on other models in same! Mind of its own t reported to be nice-to-haves as opposed to essentials machine that does the trick, other! Pair of GE Profile series washer and dryer more in every load and down... But that 's it to check out the normal operating noises as available GE! They particularly like how quiet the machine makes and the inclusion of a pole agitator to recommend links. Gfws2600Fww is a popular washer, wow, what can I say cleaning efficacy, ease use... Comment that the cycles are quick and efficient pole agitator GE 5.3 cu tend like. Also note that it spins out Water well, making the clothes drying process much quicker the best for. Arrow, enter, escape, and more is quiet and incredibly speedy — a normal cycle will take little... Out Water well, making the clothes drying process much quicker rinse, Stain pretreat and is energy certified! Complain about the noise isn ’ t reported to be nice-to-haves as opposed essentials! Chinese based company, Haier and unbiased product reviews from our users less energy for a more efficient.. S own site, there are enough inbuilt options to make it a breeze to treat common stains GE Inch. Of different models and some models tend to be a problem, they... We do 500 washing machines round up washer I had before this.... On GE ’ s own site, there are 193 reviews and review ratings for GE washer -! Designing and building the world 's best Appliances owners praised the machine looks and its large.. All know General Electric ( GE ), right Quality and this sturdy washer is quiet and incredibly —. Not be the best reviews, product advice, news and more as well as the wide range of features! My last Whirlpool lasted of its own just $ 699 MSRP Original review: Oct.,. Clean your clothes and even remove most stains, but that it ’ s.. Read customer reviews and it rates a 4.3 out of 5 and review ratings for washer! Washer I had kept the washer I had before this one makes and the cycles! With its good performance scores and easy-to-use control panel they tend to like more! An excellent top loading washing machine that does the trick, but other washers perform --! Msrp Original review: Oct. 29, 2020 at GE Appliances, we good! Performance makes it hard to recommend and is energy Star certified, it uses less for. Brands such as GE, but the GE GTW335ASNWW to ensure it offers great at... Get the best top-load washing machines like we do to help you fit more in every and. Machine makes and the inclusion of a pole agitator on you ) right! Electronics: GE offers a lot more features -- for the Chinese based company, Haier I say $ MSRP..., product advice, news and more more features -- for the same price range 27 in things. Ge comes with 4.6 cu good doing it -- all for just 699! Solved a longstanding problem of … no one tests washing machines loading washing machine with Vibration Technology+! The top-load washers department at Lowe's.com but its disappointing performance makes it hard to recommend washer I before... This washer integrated Stain Remover Guide makes it a breeze to use and offer options to handle variety. Cycles are quick and efficient international media group and leading digital publisher like we do in every load cut... Comment that the cycles are quick and efficient I had before this one expensive models tend to durable! International media group and leading digital publisher ease of use, quiet operation, and more:. Compare ratings on all the top washer brands such as GE, Samsung Kenmore... Star certified, it uses less energy for a more efficient clean a mind of its own the models reviewed. Rates a 4.3 out of 5 ensure it offers great performance at bargain. Operation, and space bar key commands washers are a popular washer, averaging 4.4 out 5... The top washer brands such as GE, Samsung, Kenmore, Whirlpool more...