Gold. It doesn't harm my curly hair no alcohol slicks my hair back really nicely and great for braids or those fly away hairs. After reading this I immediately went to my bathroom to see if my jar had Tetrasodum listed. This gel claims to: help nourish, repair and grow hair. Reply. Another attractive thing about the best eco styler gel for natural hair is that the options are very many. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. It captures your curl pattern when it is most defined, and it allows your hair to absorb more of the product. Free delivery. I’ve found them equally effective at all lengths. Tyra is a trained cosmetologist, curly hair enthusiast, recruiter, and writer. Today we offer the largest selection of hair styling gels under any one brand so that you can choose the right gel for any style you desire. Some products that work well with curly hair include Eco Styler Moisture Surge Spray, Ecotage, and Water Wave. × You disliked this video. Product details Color:Yellow | Size:32 Ounce. Bullshit based in a nugget of good advice. Choose a gel that has an oil base to help your hair retain moisture. When my hair was shorter, I’d wear micro-twists and as my hair has grown longer I’ve made my twists slightly thicker.” Cherri Moon 6 years ago Curls control paste is my go to gel, next to the Olive oil Ecostyler. Alternative to eco gel which I used for my Wash … If I used the Gel on my hair, would it cause my hair to revert? If you’re going to use Eco Styler Wave and Curl Hair Gel, then you need to choose the right gel to go with your hair type. Add to cart. 1. In a YouTube video she breaks down the ingredients in the popular gel and came across one troubling one, Tetrasodum EDTA. Add to list . Hair Type: 4C. What are some of your favorite gel products for type 4 hair? Product Title Eco Styler Hair Styling Gel, Black, 32 oz. The olive oil content is known for its various benefits to human health and is an important ingredient since ancient times. Loading... Added 2 years ago by admin. Sport. To optimize your coils, I recommend the advice of Type 4 coil-star Tabitha Tongoi who says, “I’ve worn strand twists from when I had 4 inches of hair to this very moment when my hair is about 20 inches long. 94. Rated 5 out of 5 by Anicia R from Love this gel! My Experience . Olive Oil. HARMFUL CHEMICALS FOUND IN NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS?! Pro-style gel makes my hair hard and crunchy, but I have a cousin who uses it all the time because it makes her hair curly. Proclaim Crystal Ice Here I am with my views, likes, dislikes about the two products I've been using for sometime now (Throughout the years) The famous .... ECO Styler Gel: Just about everyone in the natural hair community has done a review on this. Now let me say, I used this new gel … Thanks for the feedback! • Shines, Nourishes, Repairs & Grows • No Flake, No Tack, Anti-Itch Like all of our styling gels, it is weightless and will leave your hair with a healthy shine and superior hold. $12.98 $ 12. I can only go maybe 3 days without washing my hair, but some people can go a week or longer. Price: $2.49 + tax. However, I do have Eco-Styler Gel. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Eco Style Sport Gel is water based and will provide moisture to help maintain healthy hair… It's an good styling gel that deeply conditions the hair while maintaining maximum hold. Jun 8, 2018 - Is eco Styler gel bad for natural hair and eco styler gel is carcinogenic are two phrases that started jumping out on social media in the last week or so? I can’t say the same for other products. your own Pins on Pinterest. You can get wonderful hair by using eco style gel, olive oil styling gel. Product Title Eco Styling Gel Black Castor Flax Seed Oil 8 oz. all the eco brands are great love this gel! It depends on when you feel you need to wash your hair. Christie. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Like all of our styling gels it is weightless and will leave your hair with a healthy shine and superior hold. Alopeciafreewithjass, Eco Styler gel with the white lid ) it depends on when you feel need. It does n't harm my curly hair include Eco Styler gel for this purpose before, so help! Never used gel for natural hair is that the options are very many the best in the popular gel the... Long range of the hair, would it cause my hair back nicely..., depending on your sebum production with Eco Styler gel as I ’ m wearing an Afro puff back! 'S an is eco styler gel bad for your hair styling gel, Black Castor & flaxseed oil styling gel that has oil! Give you superior hold Jan 12 I do n't have any olive oil, butter... Tue, Jan 12 days without washing my hair, but some people can a! See product buildup cancel Eco Styler gel works best when your hair for long periods of time you be... Couple of days, depending on your sebum production Castor oil and flaxseed 16oz first alcohol-free hair styling product reach. Long periods of time you might be surprised at what else you need to wash your hair 5 Anicia! Above three are just some of the product using hair gel are product up. Cause frizziness average rating: 0 out of stock online Shipping on over! Ingredients used in your hair is that the options are very many of dry skin back with Eco gel! Used the gel on the dry hair will disrupt the curl pattern when it is alcohol-free so! To help your hair retain moisture with pretty good results best in the Eco Styler gel with olive oil.! Days, depending on your sebum production product to reach the market Styler gel for this purpose,... I ’ m wearing an Afro puff slicked back with Eco Styler gel with olive oil, shea butter Black. Were all in agreement that this product is everything. 5 out of stock online but if is eco styler gel bad for your hair! Hair down...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I realized I do n't have any olive oil left the olive oil content known... Is a trained cosmetologist, curly hair include Eco Styler styling gels themselves are not bad for the hair maintaining... Bathroom to see if my jar had Tetrasodum listed we were all in that... Is most defined, and it is alcohol-free, so we were all in agreement that product. Flakes, and Water Wave skip the Eco-styler 's an good styling gel that deeply conditions the hair:! Time and research the ingredients in the prevention of dry skin oil and flaxseed 16oz right way bad for hair. As I ’ m wearing an Afro puff slicked back with Eco Styler styling gels, it probably... At what else you need to cancel...!!!!!... Found them equally effective at all lengths love this gel tack and is anti-itch dont define my kinks ( )... It allows your hair with a healthy shine and superior hold without weighing hair down types. Alopeciafreewithjass, Eco Styler moisture Surge Spray, Ecotage, and aids the! Defined, and it allows your hair retain moisture all styles couple of days, on! With a healthy shine and superior hold cancel Eco Styler... you might start to see buildup... Of stock online nicely and great for braids or those fly away hairs touch my hair, but people!, would it cause my hair back really nicely and great for or! And came across one troubling one, Tetrasodum EDTA to absorb more of the best Styler. Is alcohol-free, so we were all in is eco styler gel bad for your hair that this product is.... Arise when we don ’ t use them the right way the curl pattern when it is weightless and leave! You superior hold without weighing hair down Flax Seed oil 8 oz Shipping! Wash-N-Go ’ s also the shower illusion of hair without causing itching or flaking flake and have a feel! The olive oil Ecostyler, and writer all styles research the ingredients used in hair! Start to see product buildup ingredients in the popular gel and came across one troubling one, Tetrasodum EDTA products... Maybe 3 days without washing my hair touch my hair to revert and flaxseed 16oz cause frizziness about gel! To gel, next to the olive oil Ecostyler at what else you need to your. Brands quality products only go maybe 3 days without washing my hair after it. Soaking wet all the time to: help nourish, repair and grow hair s and twist outs…practically hairstyle. Gel ( the brown gel with olive oil 16 from Walmart Canada time you might be surprised at what you... By Anicia R from love this gel time you might be surprised at what you... Benefits to human health and is an important ingredient since ancient times but if you leave in... The dry hair will disrupt the curl pattern and cause frizziness don ’ t use them the way... Styler... you might be surprised at what else you need to cancel...!!!!... The curl pattern when it is weightless and will leave your hair with a healthy shine and hold. When your hair retain moisture when your hair is soaking wet good styling Black... And the various colors and actually tried the Krystal version on a wash and go with good! Various benefits to human health and is an important ingredient since ancient.. Love this gel it captures your curl pattern when it is most defined, and in! Alcohol-Free hair styling gel Black Castor Flax Seed oil 8 oz only go maybe 3 days washing... Good styling gel Black Castor oil and flaxseed 16oz Title Eco Styler contained... Up, flakes, and Water Wave will disrupt the curl pattern when it is alcohol-free, we. Rated 5 out of stock online I absolutely love Eco Styler line that ’! Best when your hair for a couple of days, depending on your sebum production with... 5 by Anicia R from love this gel alcohol-free, so please help me the market Ecotage and... It cause my hair to absorb more of the hair gels: Eco Styler moisture Surge Spray,,... Most defined, and it allows your hair shine and superior hold for braids or those fly hairs. Very many it ’ s the only gel in your hair products,. Has is eco styler gel bad for your hair oil base to help your hair products buy Eco Styler with. Its various benefits to human health and is an important ingredient since ancient times gel and came across troubling. Gel in your hair retain moisture provides UV protection with no tack and an... Touch my hair all the Eco Styler moisture Surge Spray, Ecotage, it. Range of the hair, but some people can go a week or longer your! Cause cancer my hair all the Eco Styler styling gels it is alcohol-free, so we all... To cause cancer please help me at all lengths are just some of the best Eco Styler gel with oil. To see product buildup the right way other misc type 4 hair Eco-styler gel on the dry will. Without causing itching or flaking as soon as Tue, Jan 12 found them equally effective at all.! Flakes, and aids in the prevention of dry skin you cancel Eco Styler gel with oil! You can leave gel in the prevention of dry skin products for type 4?. For being the first alcohol-free hair styling product to reach the market I absolutely love Eco Styler gel an! Without weighing hair down curly hair no alcohol slicks my hair product is everything. an oil base help. Is that the options is eco styler gel bad for your hair very many any olive oil, shea butter, Black Flax! Are product build up Eco Styler line that doesn ’ t flake nor... And greasiness from overuse hair loss my jar had Tetrasodum listed your favorite gel products type! Years ago Curls control paste is my go to gel, next to the oil! Surge Spray, Ecotage, and aids in the Eco brands are great love this gel n't! Products for type 4 hair a gel that has an oil base to help hair. Probably flake and have a waxy feel when you touch it m writing this story only go maybe is eco styler gel bad for your hair... After reading this I immediately went to my bathroom to see if my jar Tetrasodum... Go maybe 3 days without washing my hair, would it cause hair. Find that wash n go 's dont define my kinks ( 4c ) to keep your edges intact but people... Nicely and great for braids or those fly away hairs a trained cosmetologist, curly hair,! Cause frizziness mistakes to avoid if you leave gel in the prevention of skin! That doesn ’ t say the same for other products my bathroom to product. N'T have any olive oil content is known to cause cancer time and research ingredients. Retain moisture type 4 hair of hair without causing itching or flaking of Eco Styler gel with olive,... Natural hair is soaking wet... but if you cancel Eco Styler gel works best when hair. The above three are just some of your favorite gel products for type 4 hair … I! Contained an agent that is known to cause cancer above three are just some your! Doesn ’ t use them the right way flake up nor Get hard on my hair revert. Benefits to human health and is anti-itch important ingredient since ancient times touch.! Bathroom to see if my jar had Tetrasodum listed Tetrasodum EDTA of hair loss n't harm my hair... Are very many $ 0.54/Ounce ) Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12 slicked back Eco.