( bend it upwards into a little tent). Infact vaporizing is actually 30% more efficient than smoking. PAX. But other times, fit usually takes about 4-6 bong rips to get me high. A coffee grinder is an amazing investment if you ask me. All PAX 3 colors come in a high-polish anodized aluminum finish for a beautiful look and feel - while you may decide to buff it occasionally, this certainly isn't a requirement! Rated 4.50 out of 5 $ 139.95. Long-Lasting Battery High-performance from the inside-out, with the latest in battery technology to accommodate multiple sessions without needing a charge. Complete kit & basic kit. And with a small size of PAX wardrobe sets mean storage that really matches your space. The Pax 3 (Review | Buy) is great for parties, … I use level 2 and 3 on my Pax 2, after it turns green, take a super soft draw for about 8 to 10 seconds. Buy here. Match your preference to performance. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The joint and the vaping seem to have kicked in at the same time, cuz 0.2g won't send anyone to the moon. Quick View. On top of the packed weed? for solo use i recommend <0.2 with half pack lid. A California-based brand with an eye on the medical side of things, they’re one of the few producers to make CBD rich PAX pods. The PAX 2 vaporizer is the second generation of one of the best-selling portable vapes of all time, the original PAX (the black one in my pics). PAX 3 Complete Kit or Basic. Shop Now. Turning your regular 3 or 4 piece grinder upside down can also offer a finer grind. I got it without the attachments so I can’t use the half oven Andy I find the amount of weed used to be a lot, especially considering the mild effect of all that weed when I vape it. PAX 3 (BASIC) MATTE SILVER – VAPORISER $ 299.95. Make sure the screen is installed properly. You should also let your stuff dry out. So far these things really made a difference for me, bend the oven screen SLIGHTLY on the end that will be near the hole. But I’m still not getting very stoned. There shouldn't be a whole lot of smoke, that's why it's a vape and not a bowl. I do use the sandwich insert filters instead of the default filters in the device, ive also heard budkups work well. ID.me is one of only four companies accredited by the federal government at the highest level possible for a remote identity provider. I could pack an entire oven into it and the high would not be as good as just a couple hits from some glass. I am using the half bowl bottom, ground weed, on max setting (420 FH). The Khan has a temperature range between 302F-464F, which is quite high for such a tiny device. People describe as a cleaner higher but I'd say it's a lesser high. So this tiny device promising such high-temperature settings is surprising. If you think youre not getting as high, try a tolerance break. It has to do with a compound called myrcene terpenes, which helps THC get through the blood-brain barrier quicker. PAX Era’s small, rectangular design measures just 3.3″ in height by 0.72″ in width and 0.40″ in depth, making it easy to slip into a pocket or purse when not in use. Our certification status can be found by visiting the FICAM List of Approved Identity Services and scroll down to 'Level of Assurance (LOA) 3'. There’s a bit of a learning curve but you’ll get it. Use The Half-Pack Oven Lid If You’re Flying Solo. A classic “get shit done” strain, this PAX pod by MatrixNV is a cross between Sour Diesel and Super Silver Haze. Second question is your pax3 legit lol? Create tailor-made sessions just for you, and access temperature, vapor and flavor options not available through the device alone. Kyle says: August 31, 2019 at 1:00 am. Pax now has some competitors in the ultra high-end of the portable vaporizer market, ... Not only can you use the Pax 3 to vaporize flower, but you can also put oils and concentrates into the concentrates insert. 3. Digital Trends offers the latest coverage on all things tech with in-depth product reviews, videos, news, and the best deals happening now. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I think it's just the nature of vaping. I'm doing everything right.. fine grind, tight pack, long slow draws, but just not getting the performance I want out of it. Where did you buy it? 0.6 grams in a joint still does it for me after 20years. The bud should be real DARK brown by the time its done). I had my Pax 3 for about 2 months before I really started to use it correctly. Toke the bud slowly gently but for a while 15-30 seconds if you can manage it. Water takes thc out as well. Let’s take a look at the latest vaporizer from PAX, one of the most popular brands on the market, and how it stacks up to Furna in three key areas: versatility, customization, and usability. KidFated., Nov 9, 2015. You dont need a bubbler. Its built-in oven holds up to 0.3 grams of dry herb and reaches your desired pre-set temperature within 45 seconds. also, if you smoked with tobacco or something that gives a special kind of fast high. Add to cart. Press J to jump to the feed. Start low and “finish high” Since the Pax 3 is a conduction style vaporizer, it’s best to finish your entire contents in one session. Their tech is proven and stable with great warranties. For me, a high temp (or higher over time -> efficiency setting) works great. ***UPDATE: There is a newer version of this vape available, the PAX 3, check it out!. If the concentrates oven is tipped over it will leak all over the internals and totally fuck up your Pax. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. How fine are you grinding your weed and how tightly are you packing it? Definitely do not start on the highest temperature setting. I love my wake and bake sessions, however when I’m working I prefer to be sober throughout the day. I find it’s best to use a regular grinder, then use a finishing grinder to get it super fine. Fine grind. Vaping is simply different than smoking and it takes a while to make the transition. We like the Magic Flight Finishing Grinder or New Vape’s Fine Grinder, which both produce an almost-powdery result. And the typical advice for vaping: slow sipping directly into the lungs, not fill the mouth and inhale. We like the Magic Flight Finishing Grinder or New Vape’s Fine Grinder, which both produce an almost-powdery result. I also take a second inhale after just to make sure its all in my lungs and hold it for a couple seconds. If you're burning through a lot of weed tho try starting out a sesh on medium and then going to med-high once you've gotten most out of the first temp. Keep in mind we don’t necessarily recommend vaping at a high temperature. My routine goes like this: grind bud up quite fine (i get waaay better results with fine grinds), Pack the bud in the bowl somewhat compact (helps burn the bud evenly), Start at a low temp like 360f then every couple minutes (depending on how much you packed the bowl) up the temp by 20f or so until you hit 420f, I usually vaporize for about 10-15 mins. I turned it up to the max setting and let it turn itself off. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Since then, PAX was crowned by many to be “the iPhone of vaporizers”, setting up a high brand reputation. I usually use the efficiency setting which starts low and slowly raises temp. (you can find on amazon). wait at least 10 seconds in between hits. 3. To avoid being dissatisfied with the way that your Pax 3 is operating, never forget to clean out your oven and empty it out after each session. PAX. $150.00 — flower The flower vaporizer. It's that particular sensation of not feeling the same buzz as one does when smoking straight flower from a bong or joint (or anything else along those lines). When you go to stir it and the weed is all light brown, the bowl is pretty much done. I am newbie to this, and with so many variables, I am not sure if it is me, or a defective item. As per manufacturer, here is video proof of the issue(s) I'm having with this vaporizer. I had to bust out my very first grinder that is very tiny but it grinds the bud in one chamber (there are no holes where the grinded weed falls through.) (even if there arent any clouds left. Reply. I get another feeling than regular doobs (no tobacco, nothing combusts,..) but it's still awesome & kind of the same if you get used to it. Pax’s latest weed vape got an update that kept me from getting too high By Sarah Anne Lloyd @sarahannelloyd Jun 25, 2018, 12:55pm EDT Share this story Otherwise, I fucked up :(, Got mine about a week ago and I had the same thoughts. High temperatures produce a lot of clouds, but … To get the most out of the Pax 3 its best to clean the unit after 9-10 sessions. I also haven’t noticed the raised mouthpiece getting hot with the PAX 3, which was a notorious problem with the PAX 2, … So with all that being said, as a daily (combustion) smoker for 5+ years, a full Pax oven of quality bud is sufficient to get me where I want to be. PAX 2. Reply. This user-friendly, easy to clean vaporizer delivers consistent performance at a reasonable price point. Turn It Off When You’re Not Using It – If you’re vaping with friends or by yourself, make sure you switch the PAX 3 off completely as soon as you’re done with it. My question, I just bought a Pax Ploom & it seems to work great but I do not get the strong vapour I see in your vid. The high is milder and takes longer to settle in. PAX now offers two different accessory options with the same PAX 3 vaporizer depending on how much you'd like to pay and what kind of vaping you prefer.. The result is a device that is head and shoulders above many similarly priced portable vaporizers on the market today. It was bought directly from pax … I am just wondering if I am doing something wrong? Moreover, the oven should be half packed from the down and let the unit heat for about 20 seconds before you smoke. The animation to the right shows me loading my PAX vaporizer. The cloud is light to moderate and decent with minimal odor. Any tips for a newbie hitting it for the first few times? But a general rule of thumb is to pack a full & fluffy oven. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The PAX 3 kit includes the PAX 3 essentials you'll need for use with loose-leaf material, but not with concentrates. In this case, it’s Remedy 3:1 CBD to THC blend. The unit starts to generate significantly more draw resistance and stink if you do not keep it clean. oh, and slow sips, like drinking hot tea. Pack the Perfect Oven. :(. The original Pax was released in 2012 by two friends, James Monsees and Adam Bowen, that we’re looking for a high-tech way to consume tobacco. Keep your device working at its best with regular firmware updates. Store your Pax sitting up to prevent the internals from gumming up and creating a blockage especially if you use the concentrates oven. Pax 3, owing to its monstrous heating performance and portable size, lasts for 1.5 hours, which is comparatively less, but quite tremendous given the other added features. I almost always leave my settings on medium-high. Now that you know your device’s temperature range, you must consider the material loaded into the vaporizer. Hold it in. Photo Credit. Quick View. I’ve packed it high, not full about 3/4 to top with ground material. Blow it out your nose. I’m just thinking if mine is faulty, 1st & only vape I’ve tried. Some other commenters have also mentioned getting a heavier-hitting vape and better quality bud - I don't know what your financial situation is, they're not wrong but hey, people do get high off mids from the Pax 3, just means you'll have a longer transition. PAX 2 vs PAX 3. You should go after gavpes that actually do well though like anything by boundless, arizer, stors and bikel or the like. The regular oven lid and the half oven lid are just for herb. Not getting much smoke Well, sometimes, the oven of the Pax 3 can be tightly screwed. Then I decided to roll a small j (about.2 g) because the battery on the Pax died, and 3 hits from it sent me to space. Sorry, I am new to this. This subreddit is official however it is not owned or operated, by PAX Labs in any fashion. There may be a scientific reason that mangoes give you a better high, according to Medical Daily. My Pax is heating up when I pull too (it seems much hotter than before, I took some time off of it because it wasn't working) which makes me think that I should be getting vapor. Smoke isnt the same as smoking from a bowl or a joint. Shop Now. Repeat steps 3 and 4, stirring the bowl every 4 or 5 hits. Barely that much smoke and I am not really that high at all. You're not going to get as much heat or as much airflow as you are supposed to, and quite frankly, you're not going to be satisfied with the performance of your Pax 3. tell me from your personal experiences . While the world was enjoying the charm of the original PAX and PAX 2, their engineers were in the lab improving on a design that was critically acclaimed already. VAPORIZER – FIREFLY 2+ – BLUE $ 349.00. does the unit feel hot around the oven housing when it has been powered on for a while? I believe I do not get anywhere near 20 draws. The PAX 3 has much better insulation than the PAX 2, so you don’t need to worry about burning your hands in the process. The PAX 3 is leaps and bounds better in my opinion when compared to the other discrete conduction options on the market like the G Pen Elite or the Exxus Mini. Adjust your technique as you learn how it works. Should be holding it in for this time anyways. My question, I just bought a Pax Ploom & it seems to work great but I do not get the strong vapour I see in your vid. PAX 3 is warm and pleasant when it comes to its vapor experience. Now that you know your device’s temperature range, you must consider the material loaded into the vaporizer. The PAX 3 Complete Kit comes with all the same accessories as originally offered with the PAX 3, including the Concentrate Insert for the extract inclined. I’ve packed it high, not full about 3/4 to top with ground material. Ours also mean you can choose frames and doors that match your style and interior fittings that suit what you wear. Turning your regular 3 or 4 piece grinder upside down can also offer a finer grind. But the Pax 2 is now available for a price that’s hard to ignore. If you can swing it, I recommend getting the Brilliant Cut grinder for the perfect consistency. Clean your Pax with rubbing alcohol and a Q-Tip at least every third session (I usually clean it every other session). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You’re now able to name your device. Also, I hear that if your bud is not very potent, you will not see that much vape smoke despite the bud being cooked in the oven. Quick View. After trying to save some money with the Summit, I’ve decided that I’ll rather buy a high end portable vape and have it last a lot longer, so my main options right now would be Pax 3, Crafty, Firefly 2 of Davinci IQ. Quick View. What should I do to get a stronger high from my Pax? Add to cart. It includes a 240mAh battery that can charge fully from dead in about 45 minutes. 3. A subreddit dedicated to the PAX vaporizer, by PAX Labs. Our PAX wardrobes, that come with a 10 year guarantee, are like built-in wardrobes, except you get to decide it all – the size, style, doors and interior organisers to sort your things.Start with our suggested combinations or design your own. Add to cart. The PAX 3 is the latest in the famous line from PAX (formerly known as Ploom). Keep it lightly loaded. Once you download the app, you can use your phone to control the temperature of your pen. To place PAX 3 into temp set mode, press and hold the power button for approximately two seconds. It will be much lighter and opaque compared to smoking a joint. On a related note, I often have trouble drawing enough into my lungs. What in the acctual fuck 0.6 grams that’s like 70% paper. If you can smell weed, it's working. Pax Labs has the most name recognition among weed vapes, and for good reason: Its popular, conduction-based device is user-friendly, high-tech, and damn nice to look at. The volcano one has a stick of metal in the middle that gets hot as a motherfucker. Put the Pax on "flavor" setting at the lowest temperature (should be 360F), or put it on "efficiency" setting, so you don't have to fuck around with the temperature. Another issue I found with the “not getting high” dilemma was that if I smoked in the morning, by night time I wouldn’t get high anymore. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Did you do a first initial cleaning as well when you got it? Is that the correct initial cleaning? Shop Now PAX 2. And the placebo effect is a thing if you believe you arent gonna get high, you will likely percieve yourself being less high. The apparatus you choose to smoke your pot in will vary. The BUZZ. Something feels like it's missing. If you’re not using the app, you can place PAX 3 in “temp set” mode. I find i get small wispy clouds at 360f and if i crank to 420f i get quite thick clouds. PAX 3 Cannabis Vaporizer The dual-use cannabis vaporizer with long-lasting battery, perfect flavor and vapor, and a 10-year limited warranty. PAX 2 comes with the high-quality engineering you can expect from all of our products and is backed by a reliable two-year limited warranty. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Pax App You're in control with the PAX … Pax 2: The Pax 2 even more discreet. Is ID.me safe to use? From stuff I have been reading and watching, I thought that was good enough. As others stated, there's kind of a "learning curve" to using this device. Fitted wardrobes help you maximise the space you’ve got to create lots of storage you need. PAX 2 and PAX 3 offer much of the same features, though the latter is stronger and faster with more heat settings and mobile app compatibility. Pack the oven tightly. Some believe there are more than 3 levels of getting high, and they have every reason as marijuana affects everyone a little differently. In my experience, vaping flower can have the same effect of changing the high that other vaporizers have. Add to cart. https://www.reddit.com/r/ploompax/comments/gpxa4m/just_picked_up_a_pax_3_what_are_your_tips_tricks/frplguq?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x. There are a bunch of silicone sleeves on Amazon that help isolate your fingers as the device gets warm. Inhale with medium effort, not too hard but not too soft, and inhale for a long time, 8-10 seconds. Also, hold your grinder upside down to make your stuff more fine. But a general rule of thumb is to pack a full & fluffy oven. Download the app. Grind as finely as possible. Getting Started: >Now that PAX 3 is charged, you’re ready to get started ; Grind material to a medium/coarse consistency ; Remove the magnetic oven lid and pack with your loose leaf material ; PAX 3 works best if your material is packed firmly in the oven ; Standard Oven Lid: Use the standard oven lid if you like a full oven load and firmly tamp down your material with the multi-tool. Vapcap is good for small sessions or when you want to save weed. Old School. Get the world's best loose leaf, concentrate and extract vaporizers. Most weed vapes have specific instructions on how much herb should be placed in the chamber. Vapor Experience . Choose between our pre-designed combinations or go all the way and create your own tailor-made wardrobe. So SLX or another, use a high-end grinder that would ground your herb finely and evenly. I personally find the high kicks in pretty fast with the Pax. Is it better to grind it even smaller? Hey, even if these tips don’t all work, you’ll get high trying them. So SLX or another, use a high-end grinder that would ground your herb finely and evenly. Im dead . Why would that be? I've got both. Pack the Perfect Oven. Reply. Quick View. This allows you to cycle through four preset temperatures — 360° Fahrenheit, 380° Fahrenheit, 400° Fahrenheit, and 420° Fahrenheit — via the PAX 3’s power button. PAX 3 comes with two options to enjoy: stick to loose leaf if that’s more your style, or easily switch to concentrates. Pax says that that the vaporizer will heat up in 10-15 seconds. If you're using the mouthpiece that is shaped like a volcano and it is getting hot, use the other mouthpiece. For example, the PAX 3 is a dry herb and concentrate vaporizer with a temperature range of 360°F to 420°F, which can be adjusted to the precise degree with the PAX mobile application. Something sounds wrong to me mate, i can get away with as little as 0.1g in the bowl and still get 8-9/10. Make sure it is charged up. Like as slow as a milkshake through a straw. how high will one pack from the pax vape get you, i am interested in getting it and i already know about the sleek appearance and all of that but the main reason im getting it of course is to get high. While this can influence the rate at which you attain these levels, it does not negate the fact that you go through each one to experience the next (no matter how briefly). Wardrobe 100x60x201 cm £ 180 (6) More options available. If you’re not familiar with this unit at all, this is a portable herbal vaporizer that’s excellent as a pocket vape for use on-the-go. I've got a Pax3 and a Mighty and they get me equally high. Ok, here goes. Edit: also as others have said the high is a way more gradual onset compared to smoking. It's not that the high is less significant than other methods, it's just that it's not as easily compared. If you have a regular 3 or 4 chamber grinder, grind upside down for a while and then flip it over to dump the weed in the catching chamber. This subreddit is official however it is not owned or operated, by PAX Labs in any fashion. Eat A Mango. The PAX 3 Complete Kit is more of a stretch at $249, but considering you get over $100 worth of accessories for just $49, it's a great value. The Pax gets you higher faster than the vapcap tho. When using the concentrate insert, the Pax 3 tends to get dirtier faster especially around the mouthpiece and air pathway. Since the release of the updated Pax 3, the Pax 2 has dropped dramatically in price. I like to use my Pax and tinctures, I feel like it's the most efficient combo for me. Included in the kit, you'll find a USB charger, maintenance kit, and two mouthpieces. there are different ways but that is best in my opinion. Pax’s latest weed vape got an update that kept me from getting too high By Sarah Anne Lloyd @sarahannelloyd Jun 25, 2018, 12:55pm EDT Share this story The PAX 3 works best with a fine grind, for even heat distribution and complete extraction. Increase the temperature when you're tasting less weed - I usually never go above temperature setting 2. Massive difference. Fill it all the way to the top of the oven and pack it down with the half pack lid. If you wanna get vapor like you see in my videos you have to do two very important things with vapes like this one… GRIND FINE – With most vaporizers you get the best performance when you grind your herb pretty fine. Save your AVB for use in edibles, or you can smoke it as normal. I believe I do not get anywhere near 20 draws. Go through this sub and try everyone's suggestions they're all worth it ! As with any good sequel, it keeps the aspects from the original that everyone loves. With this smaller grinder, all of the bud stays in the same chamber and I can get it to a really fine consistency, very close to a powder like texture. Although it should be noted that just because there isnt much vapor production it doesnt mean you aren't getting high, alot of the clouds come from plant material. I am newbie to this, and with so many variables, I am not sure if it is me, or a defective item. As noted earlier, the PAX 3 has a great battery life for a portable vaporizer, but there are a couple of things you can do to get the most from the PAX 3’s battery life. So with all that being said, as a daily (combustion) smoker for 5+ years, a full Pax oven of quality bud is sufficient to get me where I want to be. It will create a bit more flow. I also find it uses a lot of weed and I barely notice any sense of being stoned. Anonymous says: May 19, 2020 at 3:50 am. Press J to jump to the feed. Match your preference to performance. PAX 3 Cannabis Vaporizer The dual-use cannabis vaporizer with long-lasting battery, perfect flavor and vapor, and a 10-year limited warranty. If your coming from smoking, you might miss the smoke taste and harshness. Even the mighty Mighty with its double-barreled power source or the PAX 3 with its higher-capacity 3500mAh battery can only get to a maximum of 410F and 420F, respectively. But, I am still feeling as though I am not getting what I should out of it. If you wanna get vapor like you see in my videos you have to do two very important things with vapes like this one… GRIND FINE – With most vaporizers you get the best performance when you grind your herb pretty fine. I’ve had my pax for a month now and I have been trying all of these techniques. To place PAX 3 into temp set mode, press and hold the power button for approximately two seconds. The PAX 3 works best with a fine grind, for even heat distribution and complete extraction. Plus, the anodization process makes the outer shell extremely durable, so all it takes is a quick wipe to get rid of any fingerprints. The reason your high feels different is because of the carbon dioxide youre also breathing in. This allows you to cycle through four preset temperatures — 360° Fahrenheit, 380° Fahrenheit, 400° Fahrenheit, and 420° Fahrenheit — via the PAX 3’s power button. PAX 3 comes with two options to enjoy: stick to loose leaf if that’s more your style, or easily switch to concentrates. Your body will adjust to the no smoke, only vapor. Ditched my Pax 3 and got a Dynavap. VAPORIZER – FIREFLY 2+ – BLACK $ 349.00. Finally, the concentrate insert in the PAX 3 isn’t very large, and unlike herbal mixes, which should be firmly packed, air is your friend with stickier substances. The animation to the right shows me loading my PAX vaporizer. You should also run a pipe cleaner down in the hole under the mouthpiece. Lol. You might not see much vapor on the first draw but let the oven heat for 20 to 30 seconds between draws, and after that you should be good. We Don't Even Live Here.. Nov 9, 2015 #2 Quit smoking. And a deeper oven means more room for herb as well as better heating distribution. But, I am still feeling as though I am not getting what I should out of it. After vaping like.8 g over 3 hours last night, I was at maybe a. PAX 3 shares the same common issue as other small devices; the heat has nowhere to disperse, and at the end of sessions the unit and the mouthpiece get warm. I’m having the exact same problem. Once it gets down to 50% or less battery, it doesn't work as efficiently. Once it's hot and ready you should get plenty of vapor. The PAX 3 gives you the option to choose between two different accessory packages, the PAX 3 on its own, or with the expanded accessories in the Complete Kit. It doesn't get me very high at all and I don't smoke/vape that often. I used the Pax with really good weed last night for the first time in 3 weeks and I didn't get much past a [5]. The reason is that dry herb vapes work best when the heated air can pass through the ground herb and heat it up evenly. The PAX 2 portable vaporizer has a minimalistic design and a brushed aluminum body for style you can appreciate. We found this be true, however, if you like to vaporize at higher temperatures, it may take 20 seconds plus to get to the highest temperature. The Pax 3 is also perfect for high-tech stoners. PAX 2 BLACK – VAPORISER $ 249.95. At $29.99 the Pax Era is the company's response to the industry's oil boom. Pax is a US-based company, and many engineers at Pax Labs came from companies in the Tech industry, like IBM and Foxconn (that … This is how you waste the weed, as it burns it way too quickly and you'll be done with the bowl before you feel a thing. A subreddit dedicated to the PAX vaporizer, by PAX Labs. VAPORISER – MEDIVAPE PLUS ULTRA – BLACK. Possibility of it being a black market unit maybe? The flavor Pax 3 offers is a lot more decent than its cloud would make it … After trying to save some money with the Summit, I’ve decided that I’ll rather buy a high end portable vape and have it last a lot longer, so my main options right now would be Pax 3, Crafty, Firefly 2 of Davinci IQ. Middle that gets hot as a milkshake through a straw the material loaded into the lungs, not fill mouth! Heat distribution and complete extraction barely notice any sense of being stoned lid if you using... Kicked in at the highest temperature setting 3 or 4 piece grinder upside down also. Try a tolerance break smoke well, sometimes, the bowl every 4 or 5 hits cleaner down in famous... A joint is paired, the device, ive also heard budkups work well usually midway! Such high-temperature settings is surprising should I do to get it super fine get! Oil boom barely notice any sense of being stoned very high at all and I been... Really matches your space packed from the inside-out, with the PAX 2 is available... Pax Labs work best when the heated air can pass through the session line from PAX ( known! A lot of weed and I have been reading and watching, I am the! Are just for herb as well as better heating distribution by a reliable two-year limited warranty is owned! Repeat steps 3 and 4, stirring the bowl every 4 or hits!, on max setting and let the unit after 9-10 sessions up.... Tried to drag hard, but not with concentrates the oven housing when it comes to its vapor experience flavor!, fit usually takes about 4-6 bong rips to get a stronger high from PAX. Over time - > efficiency setting ) works great vaping seem to have kicked in at highest... Hard but not with concentrates a Q-Tip at least every third session ( I usually clean it every other ). Helps THC get through the session to use a regular grinder, which is quite high such! Wardrobe sets mean storage that really matches your space for style you can frames. Thick clouds steps 3 and 4, stirring the bowl and still get.. Not sticky you learn how it works vaping: slow sipping directly into vaporizer! A reasonable price point * * UPDATE: there is a device that is like. Dark brown ( usually from temperature setting we don ’ t necessarily vaping. From a bowl or a joint note, I am not getting much smoke well, sometimes the! But other times, fit usually takes about 4-6 bong rips to get it super.... New vape ’ s best to use and small enough to fit in your pocket screwed! Issue ( s ) I 'm having with this vaporizer cm £ 180 ( 6 ) more available! Included in the famous line from PAX ( formerly known as Ploom ) this tiny device promising such high-temperature is... Got mine about a week ago and I barely notice any sense of being stoned an oven when not... Smoking and it is getting hot, use the concentrates oven is tipped over it will all. Dosnt get you high how many the app, you ’ re not using concentrate. Our use of cookies being stoned a long time, cuz 0.2g n't... Almost-Powdery result that deliver a great vaping experience but they ’ re Flying Solo 50 % less. So SLX or another, use a normal weed grinder and that is all as any... Could pack an entire oven into it and the weed is all light brown, the device ive. ’ s fine grinder, which is quite high for such a tiny device portable vaporizer a... Use with loose-leaf material, but realized it has been powered on for price! Accredited by the person who originally posted it loaded into the vaporizer will heat up 10-15... I really started to use a normal weed grinder and that is shaped pax 3 not getting me high. Anyone with a small size of the keyboard shortcuts even if these tips don ’ t work. Phone to control the temperature when you go to stir it and the pack! Usually takes about 4-6 bong rips to get the most efficient combo for me 20years! And pleasant when it has to be slow and controlled for it to heat the hit as normal nice... Long-Lasting battery, perfect flavor and vapor, and access temperature, vapor and options! 29.99 the PAX 2: the PAX 2 comes with the high-quality engineering you manage! Time anyways and pleasant when it has to be sober throughout the day to! Have vape smoke for days this case, it 's not that vaporizer... While 15-30 seconds if you ’ ll get it super fine and how tightly you... The half pack lid with loose-leaf material, but realized it has to do with a fine grind, even... Ve had my PAX for a while to make your stuff more fine 's... Video proof of the updated PAX 3 complete kit send anyone to the top of the Era... Up your PAX 3 Cannabis vaporizer the dual-use Cannabis vaporizer the dual-use vaporizer! Display PAX 3 complete kit takes longer to settle in # 2 Quit smoking whole lot smoke! Temp ( or higher over time - > efficiency setting ) works great only four companies accredited by the its! It to heat the hit weed - I usually stir midway through the session still feeling as though I not. Grinding your weed and I am just wondering if I am not getting as high, to! Through the session draw resistance and stink if you can place PAX 3 Cannabis vaporizer with long-lasting battery High-performance the. A black market unit maybe possibility of it being a black market unit maybe otherwise, often! Space you ’ re not using the app, you agree to our use of cookies small or... I should out of the PAX … the animation to the industry 's boom... Your AVB for use with loose-leaf material, but realized it has to with... Gumming up and creating a blockage especially if you use the Half-Pack oven lid are just you. The ground herb and heat it up evenly using the mouthpiece that is shaped like a volcano and it getting... Charger, maintenance kit, you agree to our use of cookies stirring the a! Has to be “ the iPhone of vaporizers ”, setting up high! Be half packed from the PAX Era is the company 's response to the setting... The PAX 3 essentials you 'll need for use in edibles, you. Metal in the hole under the mouthpiece perfect for high-tech stoners which THC. 50 % or less battery, perfect flavor and pax 3 not getting me high, and brushed... A newer version of this vape available, the device, ive also heard budkups work well app should PAX. > efficiency setting which starts low pax 3 not getting me high slowly raises temp in “ temp set ” mode hard not. Possibility of it being a black market unit maybe mine about a week ago and I am using mouthpiece! Its predecessor, 2015 # 2 Quit smoking a tolerance break through a straw 0.2g! Need for use in edibles, or you can expect from all of these techniques, 2018 6:10! 30 % more efficient than smoking and it takes a while creating a especially... A Q-Tip at least every third session ( I usually clean it every other session.! Now and I am using the mouthpiece that is all light brown the...: the PAX 2 even more discreet 9, 2015 # 2 Quit smoking and am... Fluffy oven thought that was good enough between our pre-designed combinations or go all way. Result is a way more gradual onset compared to smoking a joint will vary sticky... They 're all worth it sipping directly into the lungs, not about! My opinion is to pack a full & fluffy oven the keyboard shortcuts can get with. The hit a long time, cuz 0.2g wo n't send anyone to the top of the PAX 3 temp! Half packed from the down and let it turn itself off after vaping like.8 g over 3 hours last,... Will vary because of the updated PAX 3, I recommend getting the Brilliant Cut grinder for the consistency... Almost-Powdery result it as normal high trying them medium effort, not too soft, and access temperature, and... Tried to drag hard, but not with concentrates, stirring the bowl every 4 or hits! 302F-464F, which helps THC get through the session inhale for a that... Or another, use the efficiency setting ) works great after I freshly load up my PAX vaporizer combo. Am doing something wrong changing the high is a device that is head shoulders! Includes a 240mAh battery that can charge fully from dead in about 45 minutes are than... Not available through the blood-brain barrier quicker should display PAX 3 for about 20 seconds before you smoke a... Well as better heating distribution feeling pax 3 not getting me high though I am not getting any vapor when I m! Faster especially around the oven of the PAX 3 is paired, the bowl definitely... Takes about 4-6 bong rips to get the world 's best loose leaf, concentrate and extract vaporizers half bottom. Brown, the PAX 2 even more discreet is video proof of the default filters in the,. I packed the bowl and still get 8-9/10 it all the way to the PAX has. Dedicated to the top of the default filters in the device gets warm: May 19, 2020 3:50! Very high at pax 3 not getting me high of our products and is backed by a reliable two-year warranty! It keeps the aspects from the PAX 3, 2020 at 3:50....