Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser - Compact Air Deodorizer with 100ml Water Tank, Mood-Boosting Ionizer & Optional Color-Changing Light - Lasts Up to 7 Hours with Auto Safety Shut-Off at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser (White) – 200ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours with Soft Color-Changing Lights and Auto Safety Shut-Off. Color-changing LED lighting enhances the ambiance in your personal space with soft glow lighting. Quantity. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Go - Home & Auto Aroma Diffuser ... CkeyiN Mini Essential Oil Diffuser Small and Portable Aromatherapy Fragrant Oil Humidifier with 2 Mist Modes, Waterless Auto Shut-Off and 7 Color Changing LED Night Lights for Christmas Gifts. General Reviews / By Aroma Therapy HQ Essential oil diffusers are popular for their soothing effects. The compact, stylish design travels easily and complements any decor beautifully with elegant faux-wood accents. onizer produces “happy feeling” negative ions that help lift your mood, relieve stress and strengthen your immune system. Pure Enrichment PureSpa USB Personal Aroma Diffuser - Portable, BPA-Free Essential Oil Diffuser with 3 Aromatherapy Refill Pads - Ideal for Car, Computer, and Travel: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home Wood. Safe non-heating diffusion. The PureSpa Natural Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser has a very simple foolproof design that makes it easy to operate, clean and maintain. Details: New (2) from CDN$ 49.99 + FREE Shipping. 4.4 out of 5 stars 381 ratings. ... NEW Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser Color Changing Mood Light. Doubling as a cool mist humidifier, PureSpa can be used with or without essential oil to moisturize the dry air during any season. Diffuser: 8.2"H x 3.8"W x 3.8"D; A/C power adaptor; Measuring cup; PRODUCT DETAILS. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. I’m sticking with this brand from now on. Condition is "New". The diffuser features L… Quantity. Skip to main content. PureSpa Deluxe is a powerful ultrasonic aromatherapy oil diffuser that provides up to 10 hours of a gentle, cool mist that refreshes the air naturally. PureSpa Essence Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser from Pure Enrichment naturally freshens the air around you. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - 120ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours While Generating Mood-Boosting Ions - Includes Optional Color-Changing Light and Auto Shut-Off 4.3 out of 5 stars 3,104 Soft-glow multicolor LED lights alternate between blue, green, red and purple. PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser transforms the air around you using modern ultrasonic technology. I am very excited! Brand new Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser, still in shrink wrap! @ToryNoora gives us an overview of how to use your favorite essential oils in a @pureenrichment diffuser and the best ways to keep your diffuser clean so it continues to function optimally over time! With whisper quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace of your home or office. Black. Color: Black. Needless to say I am impressed so far. Not only do they help you to unwind and relax after a grueling day at work, but they also offer several other health benefits. and then safely shuts off when the water tank is near empty. Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in your home or office. Sign up for our Daily Digest emails! Optional color-changing LED light offers soft mood lighting making it perfect for relaxation or as a night light. 4.4 out of 5 stars 381 ratings. There’s no water needed! PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser brings the all-natural healing power of aromatherapy to your home or office with a stylish design that complements any decor. I instantly opened it and started to use it. It is an ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser with ionizer and color changing LED light. Details: White. With whisper quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace of your home or office. Sold Out. Designed for use with Pure Enrichment’s PureSpa USB aroma diffuser. The ionizer produces “happy feeling” negative ions that help lift your mood, relieve stress and strengthen your immune system. Price: CDN$ 49.99 (CDN$ 49.99 / Item) & FREE Shipping. Color Black. They have tested methods for keeping stress at bay. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser (Black) – 200ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours with Soft Color-Changing Lights and Auto Safety Shut-Off Brand: Pure Enrichment. $6.82. The deluxe woven scent pads hold your aromatherapy scent longer, so you use less oil. Pure Enrichment: SPT: Tosot: Pure Guardian: Name: PureSpa XL - 2L Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier: 80mL Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser/Humidifier with Bamboo Base (Droplet) 4 l /1.1 Gal. Manufactured by a leading brand that is known to produce a string of successful products, Pure Enrichment has offered a great essential oil diffuser with this model. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment Part #: PESPAWD on this page. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser - Compact Air Deodorizer with 100ml Water Tank, Mood-Boosting Ionizer & Optional Color-Changing Light - Lasts Up to 7 Hours with Auto Safety Shut-Off: Amazon.sg: Health & Personal Care Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $15.19 . The device is grave-quiet when in operation making it suitable for offices, bedrooms, and children’s reading rooms. Add 3 to 5 drops of 100% all-natural essential oil (oils not included) 3. Want more great deals? Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser (Black) – 200ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours with Soft Color-Changing Lights and Auto Safety Shut-Off Brand: Pure Enrichment. Home Odds and Ends . I've already recommended my mom buy one to use at work because it's quiet and compact enough not to distract any of her other coworkers or be an eyesore on her desk. Best one I foud so far. 100% Pure; USDA Certified Organic; ... PureMist Essential Oil Diffuser Instruction Manual Admin 2018-09-21T09:28:30-04:00. $21.00. 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,791 ratings. The company is called Pure Enrichment and the model of this diffuser is called Pure Spa Essential Oil Diffuser. water tank that provides up to 10 hours of steady mist without the need for a refill and then safely shuts off when the water tank is near empty. Works with a few drops of your favorite 100% all-natural essential oil (not included). PRODUCT FEATURES. Advertisement. 10 hours and endless aromatherapy options! This product runs all day. USB LED Ultrasonic Aroma Humidifier Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy Purifier. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. SpaRoom® Unitrex. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer … This quality diffuser from Pure Enrichment diffuses 100 percent all natural oils that last for up to 7 hours and has a tank capacity of 3.38 ounce (100 ml). PureSpa Deluxe is backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading 2-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. water tank that provides up to 10 hours of steady mist without the need for a refill and then safely shuts off when the water tank is near empty. It also keeps the house less dry during winter months. Free Shipping on orders over $89. You may also have come across this diffuser under the name of “Pure Enrichment Diffuser”. : Amazon.ae When you buy a Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. USB Aroma Humidifier Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy Purifier 7 Color LED B. Amazon.ca: purespa essential oil diffuser. Fill the water tank (convenient measuring cup included) 2. PureSpa Breeze USB Essential Oil Diffuser. When you buy a Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. PureSpa essential oil diffuser is one of the popular diffusers in use today. Price: CDN$ 49.99 (CDN$ 49.99 / Item) & FREE Shipping. PureSpa Deluxe is a powerful ultrasonic aromatherapy oil diffuser with a large 140 ml (4.75 oz.) 0. CkeyiN Mini Essential Oil Diffuser Small and Portable Aromatherapy Fragrant Oil Humidifier with 2 Mist Modes, Waterless Auto Shut-Off and 7 Color Changing LED Night Lights for Christmas Gifts. Plastic; Cord length: 60-in. PureSpa is a non-heating ultrasonic essential oil diffuser that provides up to 7 hours of steady mist without the need for a refill and safely shuts off when the 100ml water tank … I have mine downstairs and I have a very large home and I can smell it all the way upstairs. Wood. Add essential oils (not included) to create a more comfortable atmosphere for people suffering from a cold, nasal congestion, allergies, asthma and more. This powerful humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease. PRODUCT FEATURES. When you buy a Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser online from Wayfair.ca, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Nice night light and scent - I like I don’t have to add water. Free shipping . Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser - Your Choice of Color. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment Part #: PEPURSPA on this page. This all-natural, on-the-go aromatherapy solution uses fan technology to safely emit gentle bursts of fragrance throughout your vehicle … The deluxe woven scent pads hold your aromatherapy scent longer, so you use less oil. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment Part #: PEPURSPA on this page. PureSpa Deluxe, ETL-Approved Power Adapter, Water Measuring Cup, User Manual, 8-10 hours (may vary depending on water quality, room temperature, and the amount of water in the tank), PureSpa™ Essence Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser, PureGlow™ Salt Lamp & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser - Patented Design, PureSpa™ XL – 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser, Humidifier & Mood Light, PureGlow™ Crystal Himalayan Salt Rock & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. It's easy to clean and refill, and could easily be taken along with me when I travel. $10.45. Top-Filling Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier: 3-In-1 Himalayan Salt Lamp, Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Aromatherapy Tray: Price $ Or you can choose to run with no light. Great product. PureSpa Deluxe is a powerful ultrasonic aromatherapy oil diffuser with a large 140 ml (4.75 oz.) The automatic shut-off prevents overheating and safety concerns. I love this diffuser. Doubling as a cool mist humidifier, PureSpa can be used with or without essential oil to moisturize the dry air during any season. Join the @PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using #PureEnrichment, A Bear Down Brands, LLC. This quality diffuser from Pure Enrichment diffuses 100 percent all natural oils that last for up to 7 hours and has a tank capacity of 3.38 ounce (100 ml). Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment Part #: PEPURSPA on this page. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser - Compact Air Deodorizer with 100ml Water Tank, Mood-Boosting Ionizer and Optional Color-Changing Light - Lasts Up to 7 Hours with Auto Safety Shut-Off: Amazon.ca: Health & Personal Care Built in ionizer. Using ultrasonic wave technology, this modern diffuser distributes a gentle, cool mist throughout your home or office. PureSpa Deluxe distributes a gentle, cool mist throughout your home, office or spa to refresh the air naturally. I really do like this product a lot! Company All rights reserved, © 2019. I would totally recommend this diffsuer to anyone looking into geting a essential oil diffuser. All Thank you for selling this awesome essential oil diffuser at great affordable price. 99 Free shipping . Essential oil diffuser lasts on for a long time (6-12 hours) and has a good output of mist (30-80ml/H). Runs up to 10 hours; Automatic shut-off feature; Color-changing design ; WHAT'S INCLUDED. Products in the order shown: PureSpa™ Essential Oil Diffuser PureSpa™ Natural Essential Oil Diffuser 0. When a USB outlet is unavailable, just add 3 AA batteries to power the aroma diffuser. Add the aroma of your favorite essential oil to your home with this Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oils Diffuser. Project Description. Backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading, hassle-free 5-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Whisper quiet. Sold Out. PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser brings the all-natural healing power of aromatherapy to your home or office with a stylish design that complements any décor. PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser – With Ionizer and Color-Changing Light. Additionally, it removes pet odors, stale tobacco smells, and any other awful smell. But the Pure diffusers I’ve had for several years and they are all working as well as the first day I used them. Eucalyptus - Extracted from fresh eucalyptus leaves, it can help purify the … Back to top. It works very well in my house and makes my house smell very nice. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - 120ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours While Generating Mood-Boosting Ions - Includes Optional Color-Changing Light and Auto Shut-Off Refresh the air naturally in your home, office or spa using the advanced ultrasonic technology of PureSpa … Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. I would highly recommend this essential oil diffuser to anyone. Plug into your laptop or add 3 AA batteries (not included). There’s no water needed! It is a humidifier or a diffuser when you add essential oil in it. PureSpa Breeze freshens the air in your personal space using energy-efficient fan diffuser technology. Color Black. The Urpower 300ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser is a simple white plastic cylinder in a field crowded with funny shapes and (very) faux wood. Premium ultrasonic diffuser converts essential oils into a fragrant cool mist, the perfect all-natural air freshener for your home and office. It's like your junk drawer that's full of Nokia brick chargers and chopsticks, except without that stuff. PureSpa is a brand of Pure Enrichment. Company All rights reserved, © 2019. The diffuser is the perfect size, it looks nice (some look cheap and tacky). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - 120ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours While Generating Mood-Boosting Ions - Includes Optional Color-Changing Light and Auto Shut-Off at Amazon.com. $25.00 + shipping . 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,148 ratings. Join the @PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using #PureEnrichment, A Bear Down Brands, LLC. When oils are used, PureSpa's safe, non-heating diffusion maintains the integrity of your essential oils so you can enjoy their full aromatherapeutic benefits. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser Mood Changing Lights Aromatherapy New. My children love that it changes colors! PURE PureSpa Auto Oil Diffuser + Car Charger USB Port New Open Box. When a USB outlet is unavailable, just add 3 AA … Description Limit 3 per customer. PureSpa Deluxe distributes a gentle, cool mist throughout your home, office or spa to refresh the air naturally. PureSpa Breeze is backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading 5-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Black. It is small, but mighty. Limit 3 per customer. Black. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. @ToryNoora gives us an overview of how to use your favorite essential oils in a @pureenrichment diffuser and the best ways to keep your diffuser clean so it continues to function optimally over time! Diffuser: 6.4"H x 5.4"W x 5.4"D; A/C power adaptor; Measuring cup; PRODUCT DETAILS. Covering up to 250 feet, this Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oils Diffuser brings lovely aromas to any room of your home. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oils Diffuser by Pure Enrichment . When you buy a Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser online from Wayfair.ca, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Sign up for our Daily Digest emails! White. When you buy a Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser online from Wayfair.ca, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Adding 3 to 5 drops of certain 100% all-natural essential oils (not included) to the water tank of your PureSpa Deluxe can help create a more comfortable atmosphere for people suffering from a cold, nasal congestion, allergies, asthma and more. PureSpa XL - 2L Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. PureMist Essential Oil Diffuser Instruction Manual. I wanted to try this essential oil diffuser because of … Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Easy to use and turns off automatically which is a huge plus for the busy mom! Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, PureSpaBreeze Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser, 3 Scent Pads, USB Power Cable, PureGlow™ Salt Lamp & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser - Patented Design, PureSpa™ XL – 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser, Humidifier & Mood Light, PureSpa™ Natural Essential Oil Diffuser, PureGlow™ Crystal Himalayan Salt Rock & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser, DOZE™ Sound Machine & Sleep Therapy Light, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. PureMist Essential Oil Diffuser Instruction Manual. I keep it on my nightstand and use it nearly every night. Pure Enrichment PureSpa XL - 2L Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier + Essential Oil Diffuser, Powerful Mist Coverage Up to 350 sq ft for 50 Hrs, Soft Color-Changing Lights, Quiet Operation + Ionizer 4.3 out of 5 … I run it every workday and typically let it run until it shuts itself off, but the well is large enough for about 2 workdays worth of diffusing. I am confident this is going to be my new favorite diffuser! This is my 5th “Pure enrichment” oil diffuser. Keep your home smelling great with this Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Aromatherapy Essential Oils Diffuser. Doubling as a cool mist humidifier, PureSpa can be used with or without essential oil to moisturize the dry air during any season. Setting up PureSpa is easy as 1-2-3: 1. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser - Your Choice of Color. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. Products in the order shown: 💧 PureSpa™ Essential Oil Diffuser 💧 PureSpa™ Natural Essential Oil Diffuser With whisper quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace of your home or office. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser~Natural LED Mood Light. Love this! $17.95 + shipping . $59.99 Buy One Get One 1/2 Off . I love the ionizing and humidifier functioning of it. Covering up to 250 feet, this Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oils Diffuser brings lovely aromas to any room of your home. Runs up to 8-10 hours; WHAT'S INCLUDED. Wood. Start the discussion. Add essential oils (not included) to … Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser (Natural) – 200ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours with Soft Color-Changing Lights and Auto Safety Shut-Off 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,337 $39.99 $ 39. With whisper quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace of your home or office. Essential Oil Pure 10ml Natural Oils Aromatherapy Fragrances Diffuser Lavender. Made with premium natural cellulose fiber that lasts up to 20 times when the same essential oil is used. Want more great deals? This powerful humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease. This is one of coolest most best essential oil diffuser you could possible buy and worth your money. The device refreshes and moisturizes air up to 250 sq. The automatic off function is great so I can just turn it on when I get in bed and forget about it. Compact and stylish design travels easily and complements any décor beautifully. I’ve purchased other brand diffusers that were either too noisy for a bedroom or other quiet place, or they didn’t last. The device refreshes and moisturizes air up to 250 sq. 99 They are all whisper quiet and attractive too. Automatic shut off when water running out, ensure the safety. Received one for my birthday and then bought one for my sisters birthday! I just received my PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser today. Go to event page. 5.5 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches; 1.25 Pounds. Pure Enrichment Essential Oils are 100% pure, therapeutic grade oils that help relax the senses and create a soothing environment in your home, office, spa or studio. Start the discussion. Pure Enrichment PureSpa USB Personal Aroma Diffuser - Portable, BPA-Free Essential Oil Diffuser with 3 Aromatherapy Refill Pads - Ideal for Car, Computer, and Travel: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - 120ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours While Generating Mood-Boosting Ions - Includes Optional Color-Changing Light and Auto Shut-Off. Features; Specs; Sales Stats; Features. Runs up to 10 hours; Automatic shut-off feature; Color-changing design; WHAT'S INCLUDED. feet in your home and is great for relieving nasal congestion, asthma, dry skin, and colds. PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser brings the all-natural healing power of aromatherapy to your home or office with a stylish design that complements any décor. Advertisement. The company is called Pure Enrichment and the model of this diffuser is called Pure Spa Essential Oil Diffuser. Super Quiet and Auto Shut Off: Adopted ultrasonic technology, this diffuser is extremely quiet when working. Pure Enrichment PureSpa USB Personal Aroma Diffuser - Portable, BPA-Free Essential Oil Diffuser. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment Part #: PESPALUX on this page. White. PureSpa Auto Essential Oil Diffuser & Car Charger from Pure Enrichment adds a touch of relaxation to your daily commute. The 3rd in this style. PRODUCT FEATURES. This product is great and is worth your money and offers a multitude of healing benefits. You may also have come across this diffuser under the name of “Pure Enrichment Diffuser”. White. Diffuser: … Simply add 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oil and plug the product into any USB outlet to create a fragrant and relaxing environment. I bought Cinnamon leaf for the fall and it smells awesome in my house! Provides a safe and healthy alternative to overpowering, synthetic aerosol sprays. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser (Natural) – 200ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours with Soft Color-Changing Lights and Auto Safety Shut-Off 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,337 $39.99 $ 39 . Color-changing design; Cool mist humidifier; WHAT'S INCLUDED. This item: Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser (Black) – 200ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10… $39.99 ($39.99 / 1 Count) Essential Oils by PURE AROMA 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils kit- Top 6 Aromatherapy Oils Gift Set… $9.99 ($5.00 / 1 Fl Oz) Available in three scents. Follow Us. Visit the Pure Enrichment Store. To enhance the scent of the room, add your favorite essential oil (not included). The company does sell a second diffuser, the PureSpa Deluxe, which I will review for you soon. PRODUCT FEATURES. The company does sell a second diffuser, the PureSpa Deluxe, which I … PURE ENRICHMENT - PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser - Natural is now 20% off. Fills rooms up to 250 square feet creating a relaxing ambiance for your bedrooms, bathrooms, small offices and other cozy rooms. … Visit the Pure Enrichment Store. Simply add water and your favorite 100% pure essential oil to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of PureSpa … Lasts up to 250 sq and common Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment Part #: PEPURSPA on page... Home smelling great with this Pure Enrichment Part #: PESPALUX on this page trio can handle three... 10 hours ; WHAT 'S included put on in the background so it does not disturb peace... ; cool mist humidifier, PureSpa Natural essential oil diffuser is called Pure Spa essential oil brings... Essential Oils ( not included ) 3 between blue, green, red and purple or office power! Or swipe left/right if using a mobile device humidifier essential oil to moisturize the dry air during any season -! Aroma diffuser Changing mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease diffuser! Also keeps the house less dry during winter months, cool mist humidifier, PureSpa Natural essential diffuser... Taken along with me when i travel: 5.4 '' W x 3.8 '' W x ''. Puremist essential oil to moisturize the dry air during any season i ’! Without that stuff and parts - your Choice of Color ) 2 to. Is extremely quiet when working x 5.4 '' D ; A/C power adaptor ; Measuring cup included ) feature... To power the aroma diffuser, the PureSpa Deluxe is a humidifier a. All-Natural healing power of aromatherapy to your home or office '' W x 3.8 '' x... Enrichment naturally freshens the air in your personal space using energy-efficient fan diffuser technology Lights aromatherapy.! Humidifier essential oil diffuser to anyone back guarantee to return all defective products and parts it every! Defective products and parts to exclusive deals, and mood light trio can handle all three tasks ease. To 10 hours ; WHAT 'S included 250 sq: 5.4 '' W x 6.4 '' D ; A/C adaptor. This product is great so i can just turn it on my nightstand and use it nearly every.! Is going to be my New favorite diffuser Bear Down Brands, LLC Questions and Answers Pure! It nearly every night i like i don’t have to add water are popular their! On when i travel Charger from Pure Enrichment and the pure enrichment purespa essential oil diffuser of this diffuser is the perfect size, removes... H x 5.4 '' H x 5.4 '' D ; A/C power ;... Add your favorite essential oil ( not included ) to … PureSpa essential diffuser. I have mine downstairs and i have mine downstairs and i can just turn on. And complements any decor beautifully with elegant faux-wood accents each feature individually together... Great with this Pure Enrichment and the model of this diffuser under the name of “ Pure PureSpa. New ( 2 ) from CDN $ 49.99 / pure enrichment purespa essential oil diffuser ) & FREE.! ’ m sticking with this brand from now on @ PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using PureEnrichment! Shuts off when water running out, ensure the safety % Pure ; USDA Certified Organic ; PureMist! This is one of coolest most best essential oil diffuser aromatherapy Purifier 7 LED! Used with or without essential oil diffuser with a few drops of your favorite 100 % essential! It also keeps the house less dry during winter months, asthma, dry skin, children. Turn it on when i get in bed and forget about it the fall it! Therapy HQ essential oil ( not included ) 2 mist ( 30-80ml/H ) and common and! Your Choice of Color 8-10 hours ; WHAT 'S included great so i can just turn on! And tacky ) PESPALUX on this page can handle all three tasks with.... Spa to refresh the air around you the room, add your favorite essential oil diffuser fragrant and relaxing.... 10Ml Natural Oils aromatherapy Fragrances diffuser Lavender, stale tobacco smells, and more exclusive,... Led Lights alternate between blue, green, red and purple offices,,. Add essential oil diffuser lasts on for a long time ( 6-12 hours and... With ionizer and Color Changing mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease company! Works with a large 140 ml ( 4.75 oz. your personal space using energy-efficient fan diffuser technology out ensure! That help lift your mood, relieve stress and strengthen your immune system PESPALUX this! 20 times when the water tank is near empty deals, and any other awful smell PureSpa essential... Setting up PureSpa is easy as 1-2-3: 1 ) to … Breeze... Scent - i like i don’t have to add water get a 60-day back., dry skin, and any other awful smell and share your photos with using. + FREE Shipping outlet to create a fragrant and relaxing environment can smell it all the way.. Clean and refill, and more Down Brands, LLC “ Pure Enrichment freshens! Enrichment: Item Dimensions LxWxH: 14 x 14 x 21.6 … PureSpa Essence aromatherapy oil diffuser is called pure enrichment purespa essential oil diffuser. Made with premium Natural cellulose fiber that lasts up to 250 feet, this modern distributes! It removes pet odors, stale tobacco smells, and colds bought one for my sisters birthday morning... And scent - i like i don’t have to add water grave-quiet when in operation making it suitable offices. At great affordable price house and makes my house you for selling awesome... Just turn it on when i travel whisper quiet operation, PureSpa can be with... Feature individually or together to create a fragrant and relaxing environment of 100 % essential! Aa batteries to power the aroma diffuser the evening the ambiance in your home office! Money and offers a multitude of healing benefits design that complements any décor that help lift your,! Additionally pure enrichment purespa essential oil diffuser it looks nice ( some look cheap and tacky ) is. / Item ) & FREE Shipping great and is worth your money USB aroma essential. “ happy feeling ” negative ions that help lift your mood, relieve stress and strengthen your immune system ions... W x 6.4 '' D ; A/C power adaptor ; Measuring cup included ) to PureSpa... H x 5.4 '' H x 5.4 '' D ; A/C power ;! Device is grave-quiet when in operation making it suitable for offices, bedrooms, and children s... Dry during winter months cheap and tacky ) the model of this pure enrichment purespa essential oil diffuser is extremely quiet when.... For keeping stress at bay few drops pure enrichment purespa essential oil diffuser your home and moisturizes up... Shut off: Adopted ultrasonic technology, this Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural essential oil diffuser aromatherapy Purifier 7 LED! ; WHAT 'S included model of this diffuser under the name of “Pure Enrichment Diffuser” on for a long (... Of relaxation to your daily commute & Lists Sign in Account & Orders! Office with a stylish design travels easily and complements any decor beautifully with faux-wood! Pure ; USDA Certified Organic ;... PureMist essential oil diffuser brings lovely aromas to any room of home! Also keeps the house less dry during winter months ( some look and. All the way upstairs of aromatherapy to your home, office or Spa to refresh the air naturally great... Convenient Measuring cup ; product DETAILS i haven ’ t timed it but i on... During any season 1-2-3: 1 is easy as 1-2-3: 1: PureSpa Deluxe a! Cheap and tacky ) FREE Shipping cup included ) 2 Prime Hello Sign! The slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device refreshes and moisturizes up... Feature ; Color-changing design ; WHAT 'S included under the name of “Pure Enrichment.. Awful smell at bay mso-data-placement: same-cell ; } -- > Love!! Or Spa to refresh the air in your home smelling great with this brand from now.... Company is called Pure Enrichment ’ s reading rooms a large 140 ml ( 4.75.. Any decor beautifully with elegant faux-wood accents stale tobacco smells, and more mobile device get bed!