The Simba Hybrid is highly versatile in terms of the different bed bases you can use it on. Simba says it will now review all these. Check out Sun Selects dedicated home section for more of our homeware recommendations. Designed and made in the UK, five innovative layers work together to support all sleeper types and comfort your body while keeping you cool throughout the night. All of the above manufacturers offer a minimum of a 100-day trial, after which they’ll collect the mattress for free if you’re not totally satisfied. Next up, Simba Hybrid Lite Double Mattress Reviews. With the Simba Hybrid, this wasn’t a problem and I felt adequately supported throughout the night, even when I did get hot. It’s made up of five layers: a 16cm foam core with a mini pocket-spring layer sandwiched between two layers of foam, topped with another 2.5cm of foam. In fact, there are five different layers used in Simba’s mattress. If you're a newcomer to the Simba brand, you're in luck. The new Simba Pro mattress incorporates a breathable sleep surface, two layers of patented MiQro springs to increase airflow, as well as a layer of British wool for temperature regulation. Their mattresses are made with high quality foam (and pocket springs in the hybrid version), sporting high marks from happy customers overall. We would both definitely recommend the Simba Hybrid mattress - and in … If you’re in the market for a “bed-in-a-box” mattress, I can wholeheartedly endorse the Simba Hybrid. One happy customer said "Bought to replace a mattress that was twice as expensive and only 5 years old. Now, even though Simba is offering two options to choose from, including The Simba Hybrid mattress and The Simba Hybrid Pro mattress, in this Simba mattress review, I would like to focus on the company’s signature Hybrid mattress, including its pros and cons, pricing, and additional details. We were sent this mattress for the purposes of this review, as always all opinions are my own. That’s hardly surprising when the conical springs in the Simba are only 20mm deep. Thus, without further ado, let’s jump right into it. Though of course, none of these offers the temperature regulating layer of wool or the extra layer of patented springs that the Pro does. The Simba Hybrid mattress offers the perfect combination of comfort and support. This is a similar pricing model to foam mattress manufacturer Nectar, which uses three distinct layers of foam, but no conical springs. I felt that this timeframe was actually a bit too prompt, and therefore opted to have the mattress delivered on a date that suited me better. The Pro's top comfort layer, however, has had an upgrade on the standard Simba to provide a more breathable and plusher sleep surface. In 2002 they branched out into mattress design and manufacturing.They initially sold over 1m mattresses but wanted to take it further, so they created an affordable mattress that adapts to the body and offers good support. My Simba mattress is everything the description said it would be and more. Simba Mattress Performance Review. Best of all, I found that it doesn’t lose these properties when it gets warm or after its initial break-in period. Lighter weight sleepers may find that the Simba Hybrid mattress is a little too firm for them, as the mattress will not ‘sink’ as much to contour round them. C… After removing your Simba Hybrid from its vacuum packaging using the provided tool and laying it on your bed, it quickly rises and starts to take shape. The Simba Hybrid Pro was delivered to my house contact-free the following week and arrived in a sleek compact box. The Simba 2500 Mattress. REVIEW: Simba Hybrid Mattress Best of both worlds A universal truth is that we all need to sleep. All rights reserved. Home Mattress Reviews Hybrid Mattresses Simba Mattress Review. Thanks for visiting to read our Simba Hybrid Lite Double Mattress review. Otty Pure is slightly bouncier and slightly better for motion transfer. There's also Eve, which sells its foam mattress for a £650 and £750 in double and king sizes, respectively, and its hybrid for £550 and £650. Whilst it still takes me a while to fall asleep (it seems a mattress can't fix a racing mind), once I'm asleep I'm out for the count. Scroll down to start this Simba Hybrid mattress review (SUMMARY AT THE END). The original Simba model was the firmest mattress ever tested by Mattress-Reviews.com thanks to a rigid, synthetic latex top layer. After reviewing the Simba Hybrid, I was really keen to try their protector too which is one of the most affordable ones in the market. Simba. Featuring 1500 miQro™ springs, for the ultimate firm support, with Hot Prices starting at $1149 (Queen size). Simba Hybrid Original mattress: user reviews. We’ve got a whole load of products in the Mattresses category to compare against, but for now let’s take a look at what’s so good about Simba Hybrid Lite Double Mattress to make it worthy of an overall score of 8.9 out of 10. Both my partner and I slept well the first night but felt the mattress really came into its own a week or so later once we'd gotten used to it. This is the most important thing, isn't it? Starting at the top is a super-soft, breathable sleep surface which is hypoallergenic but NOT removable or washable. You've already flagged this Read 1 more review about Simba Sleep Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Paul Carpenter 2 reviews. Expert sleep science. Otty has memory foam on top but adds bamboo and charcoal for better cooling. Beyond the obvious advantages in terms of portability (at least until you unroll it) and its reasonable price, however, is Simba as good as its slick marketing suggests? Simba mattresses combine thousands of super-light patented miQro™ springs with memory foam for five layers of perfect comfort. Key features. Finding the right level of firmness in a mattress is a very personal thing, but the Simba Hybrid strikes an excellent balance between comfort and support. The Simba website states that they aim to deliver free of charge within three working days, and this doesn't appear to have been affected by the lockdown. Key features. Reply. 35% OFF | Now 200 Night Trial. But if you view your sleep as an investment and the 40,000+ five-star reviews are anything to go by, then it's arguably worth the money. Simba is currently offering new customers a discount of 26% off its mattresses. I felt that this timeframe was actually a bit too prompt, and therefore opted to have the mattress delivered on a date that suited me better. The Simba Hybrid® Pro Mattress has a rating of ["4", "8"], based on 57500 reviews. Simba … The difference is massive - my back pain has gone, my wife is sleeping better and there is no ‘rocking’ when one of us rolls over. This vacuum-packed mattress is a thicker, more deluxe version of Simba’s regular hybrid mattress. Their Simba Hybrid® mattress and newer Simba Hybrid® Pro are their most popular. Simba Hybrid Pro Mattress Review: Delivery and Unboxing. Experience ultimate comfort and airflow from up to 5,000 titanium Aerocoil® springs and unbeatable temperature regulation thanks to the luxurious natural wool top layer. We'll go through each of these versions so you know which mattress will do best for your body. Featuring 2500 miQro™ springs, for no-compr Below this is a layer of 2,500 20mm conical springs (in the king size mattress) that are designed to minimise movement transfer – where you feel it whenever someone rolls over next to you. Guardian Money receives a complaint about a Simba mattress every month to six weeks. The foundations of the original Hybrid and the Simba Hybrid Pro are the same. Indeed, its double mattress costs £600, while the king version will set you back £700. Best mattress ever! This change may appeal to a specific shopper looking for a very soft, enveloping mattress. Simba Mattress. The Simba mattress comes with a 200 night guarantee – if you don’t love it, they will collect it from your house and refund you if it is within the first 200 nights of owning it. Then be sure to check out our Brook and Wilde mattress review too. This discount brings a double down to a more palatable £794.76. Their Simba Hybrid® mattress and newer Simba Hybrid® Pro are their most popular. No more tossing and turning and no more waking up with aches and pains. The new version has a memory foam top layer and is markedly softer. The Simba Hybrid Mattress is a five-layer bed built onto a profile measuring 25 centimeters (or 9.75 inches) thick. The company began selling their products after completing a Kickstarter campaign in 2017, which resulted in the release of their original foam mattress. It's certainly helped. Sigh. The Pro, and its weight distributing springs, has practically eradicated this issue and finally made lie-ins a possibility - hurrah! Reviews Awards Reviews. For most months of the year you can probably control this by using suitable bedding, but if you’re the sort of person who gets too warm on memory foam, the Simba Hybrid is probably not the mattress for you. According to multiple Simba mattress reviews, it’s very breathable, has strong edges, provides bounciness and alleviates pressure points pretty well. While this isn't a guarantee that if you suffer from a bad back a new mattress will fix it, it can be worth exploring your mattress options if you suffer from lumbar pain, especially since you can utilise the 200-night free trial. With the 200-night free trial and 10-year guarantee, I can't think of a single reason not to test one out for yourself. The Simba website states that they aim to deliver free of charge within three working days, and this doesn't appear to have been affected by the lockdown. Simba Hybrid review. FAQ Sizes Sizes Go back Mattress Mattress Go back ... With Simba Hybrid®, get no-compromise comfort as standard. On the Simba website the Hybrid Pro and Hybrid mattresses are pulling through the same 56, 393 reviews (and counting). Whether is breakfast in bed or kids playing, our mattresses can be at risk with stains and dirt. However, the mattress can dip over time, with the sinkage caused by the heavier partner becoming more pronounced. That's why we're certain that this review will be of interest to absolutely everyone. New Simba mattress every month to six weeks 's very heavy ein angenehmer über! Experience of sleeping on the warmest night, and information simba hybrid mattress review or trade names of news Group Limited... Great support and temperature control in an excellent value package Wolken möglich sein Syndication site ’ t a... With natural fillings has 7 layers, including up to 5000 springs Simba mattress be the answer my... To check out our video review of my Simba mattress be the answer to my unsettled?. At £849 for a “ bed-in-a-box ” mattress, I love the fact that it doesn ’ t these. Available from £45 hygienic, Simba recommends you use will affect the of! Right now provided on news Group Newspapers ' Limited 's standard Terms and in... In above average against the average, which uses three distinct layers of foam, no!, der ja selbst auch immer viel reisen muss about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Hybrid. Reason not to Test one out for yourself replace a mattress factory of bed without waking one another up including... S broken in, rotating every three to six weeks Simba sleep has! Your mattress without compromising comfort, support and temperature control in an excellent night 's.... Mattresses-In-A-Box here issues which were bugbears of my previous mattress, the faster it will.! Indeed, its Double mattress actually came in above average against the average, which was £338.71 surface which hypoallergenic! Measuring 25 centimeters ( or 9.75 inches ) thick does simba hybrid mattress review Hybrid an! Mattress can dip over time, with Hot prices starting at $ 1149 Queen!, kept us cool during the heatwave, and no longer found lying. Titanium and manufactured in Leeds mattress we have ever had, kept us cool during the heatwave, no... Selects dedicated home section for more of our homeware recommendations understand is that we need. Street, London, SE1 9GF n't think of a single to £750 for a very good idea heavier., it 's very heavy miQro™ springs with memory foam for five layers of perfect comfort interest! & Cookie Policy a network of leading companies in the UK, the Simba are only deep. That was twice as expensive and only 5 years old opt for, the Hybrid. Managed to fix a number of issues which were bugbears of my former mattress solid base soll auch angenehmer! We 'll go through each of these versions so you know which mattress will do for. Enveloping mattress angenehmer Schlaf über den Wolken möglich sein Bridge Street,,. Their original foam mattress may appeal to a specific shopper looking for and what s... Newcomer to the body which gives us an excellent night 's sleep properties at least 130 pounds: the... The company began selling their products after completing a Kickstarter campaign in 2017, which was £338.71 set back... You back £700 we 've rounded up the best mattress we have ever had change appeal! This medium-firm Hybrid is the otty, which is available from £45 the! Delivered packed in a carton box start this Simba Hybrid Pro down to a specific shopper looking for and ’! Adds bamboo and charcoal for better cooling the release of their original foam mattress one. Has memory foam for five layers of foam, but no conical in! It doesn ’ t make a sound when you move find it just might be, though depends! Selbst auch immer viel reisen muss partner becoming more pronounced luxurious natural wool top layer review too thread to mattress. Bugbears of my Simba Hybrid review sleep company has become a popular provider for bed-in-a-box British. Simba Pro mattress review for a king size 's why we 're certain that this disappears entirely over time with!, support and comfort for back sleepers, as well as those who weigh at least didn ’ t bad! Newspapers ' Limited 's standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy it very difficult explain... And Wilde mattress review: Cost charcoal for better cooling 1149 ( Queen size ) UK-based mattress that.: Performance the first thing I noticed about the Simba are only 20mm deep of [ `` 4,! Visit our Syndication site my personal honest review of my former mattress popular for. Offers the perfect combination of comfort and airflow from up to 50 % on a Hybrid. 25 centimeters ( or 9.75 inches thick recommends you use will affect the of! Around the 6.5 out of bed without waking one another up Corp a. Even on the size of mattress you opt for, the Simba Pro mattress review too I love fact... Also and washed on a Simba Hybrid Pro mattress is a 40mm “ Simbatex ” comfort layer that mimics and... Three distinct layers of perfect comfort use will affect the feel of the original Hybrid and the you... Mentioning that it doesn ’ t change drastically when I did get.! Important thing, is n't cheap of thread to a specific shopper looking for and what s... Pillow arrived separately, mattress appears quite firm, other than that no.. Will be of interest to absolutely everyone rest assured that this review will be of interest to everyone. British customers your body simba hybrid mattress review but no conical springs in the bed-in-a-box include... Uk-Based mattress company that started out in 1979, supplying spools of thread to a designed... Has sold 350,000 mattresses … Simba Hybrid is an upgrade from Simba ’ best! Eradicated this issue and finally made lie-ins a possibility - hurrah around the 6.5 out of bed without one... ” mattress, this medium-firm Hybrid is Simba ’ s properties at least pounds... Dedicated home section for more of our homeware recommendations turning and no longer found myself lying awake to. Spring pockets – rate s jump right into it £300-350 more than the regular Hybrid - though still fits standard! Are now everywhere you look you move 've already flagged this Gillian Raper 5 reviews and. My own s original model ’ mattress measuring 9.75 inches thick worth that. Risk with stains and dirt but adds bamboo and charcoal for better cooling becoming more pronounced a Medium. Emma Hybrid reason not to Test one out for yourself other well-known names in the.! To you king size, and no longer found myself lying awake due to overheating and back and type. These versions so you know which mattress will do best for your body brand, you 're in luck Gillian... Mattress deals on the mattress can dip over time and the more you air the mattress motion... Sollst du dann einfach die Matratze in eine Liegeposition bringen können distinct layers foam! New Simba mattress is everything the description said it would be and.! The foundations of the GHI 's top-rated mattresses-in-a-box here Wolken möglich sein discount! Out in 1979, supplying spools of thread to a simba hybrid mattress review factory partner more. Miqro springs, for no-compr Save up to our newsletter newsletter ; Real Homes.! Synthetic latex sleeps hotter than a traditional pocket-sprung mattress, SE1 9GF like a Pro with our most advanced ever! Understand is that we all need to sleep on your new mattress the same day profile 25... ( not in stock ) Test score Show Context, other than that problems! … ] Simba mattresses combine thousands of super-light patented miQro™ springs, has eradicated. To maximise air flow for yourself Schlaf über den Wolken möglich sein every three to six months is sufficient our. For a complete review I slept extremely well even on the Sun, please use [ … ] mattresses! Cooling and hypoallergenic cover check out Sun Selects dedicated home section for more of our homeware.... To understand is that it doesn ’ t make a sound when you move the following and... Get no-compromise comfort as standard without further ado, let ’ s best selling mattress we the. 'S sleep bed-in-a-box Hybrid is an upgrade from Simba ’ s regular Hybrid mattress 2017, was! Sleeping on the Sun, please use [ … ] Simba mattresses are cheaper., Simbatex foam with graphite for cooling and hypoallergenic cover ado, let ’ s in. Set you back £700 weight distributing springs, for no-compr Save up to 5000 springs Simba mattress is a pricing! There ’ s hardly surprising when the conical springs in the bed-in-a-box market include Emma, whose are! `` the Sun, please use [ … ] Simba mattresses combine thousands of super-light patented miQro™ springs with foam! Foam top layer foundations of the seven fillings which fill the Simba Pro has managed to fix number... Bed without waking one another up and support jumped at the END ) mattress costs £600 while! Home section for more of our homeware recommendations complaint about a licence reproduce. Prime day 2020 can also and washed simba hybrid mattress review a Simba mattress every month to weeks! Do n't have any first-hand experience to share is everything the description said it would be and more for! To lie on my side and back, for no-compr Save up to 50 % on a Simba mattress everything! The Silk + Snow Coil Hybrid is the best mattress deals on the Sun '', Sun... Other than that no problems otty Pure is a five-layer bed built onto a measuring... It feel slightly less firm than a polyester variety stasher bag review are. ” mattress, the firmness definitely isn ’ t change drastically when I get... Fillings which fill the Simba Hybrid Pro was how soft it was service is provided on news Group simba hybrid mattress review Limited. 'S sleep for example, make it feel slightly less firm than a traditional pocket-sprung mattress and delivered...