Mod for retextured weapons and armor? I've since upgraded my hardware and probably won't be doing Mod features anymore. I have these installed: KanjsSKRT - Retexure - Dragonscale armor and Dragonbone weapons - HD - 2048 x 2048 Babas Dragonbone HD Retex TBH the 4k dragonbone is complete overkill with something like 200MB just for the mod archive. This thread is archived. ... And these clothes all really look good with vanilla clothing, and doesn’t feel out of place in Skyrim either. Apr 11, 2019 - Explore Osirus Mott's board "Skyrim armor mods" on Pinterest. What this tool enables you to perform is install mods that need additional efficiency that the base game motor merely cannot provide. Xbox - Mod. This mod is an attempt cover the armor & weapon sets that were missing from the aMidianBorn Book of Silence retexture mod. Check Out This Mod. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Skyrim Special Edition Vanilla Hair Retexture Wrye Bash can do a few things, but you want it for one: the bashed patch. Armor is a type of apparel found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.When worn, armor increases a character's armor rating and thus helps to reduce the overall damage inflicted from physical attacks. 4 comments. clethcleth and Gamwich’s Northgirl Armour is a mod for the Nordic woman. Is there a mod that retexture all vanilla armor(+immersive armor mod if theres one) that clip so badly with Cloak of skyrim? Improved Iron boots and Iron gloves normal map. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account! Unique Armor is a type of armor available in Skyrim that is generally found in fixed locations, unlike most equipment in the game, which are randomly generated or generic equipment (see Generic Magic Apparel).Some of these armors can be improved through smithing.Improving enchanted armor requires the Arcane Blacksmith perk.. I made this mod because I felt limited with the moves in Skyrim and wanted to make each weapon feel unique and have multiple ways of swinging. 100% Upvoted. The lower left and lower middle are the same armor but have the mask which is also a part of the contractor armor set, so this overall set is about 50/50 mesh up of 2 sets.Top middle, top right and lower right are almost entirely the Shadowscale Assassin's Armor retexture but I use the Contractor mask from the other set because it was considerably better looking than the Shadowscale hood. This mod adds various armors for the horses in Skyrim.It will not work with any horse retexture mods, though, so be aware of that before you download. Certain armor sets can provide special bonuses if the full set is worn. For other uses, see Armor Sets. If you can mod it, we'll host it. Best vanilla armor retexture/replacer? Horses Wear Armor. Textures used in Hvergelmir Mods are either textures I've made from my own photos or textures that are royalty free or free-to-use from sources such as CGtextures.com, This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points. All rights reserved. Posted by 6 years ago. There are several different armor sets available in Skyrim, both in heavy and light variants. When I was playing a modded Skyrim that changed the winter weather to spring or summer it looked a bit odd that the females were wearing lighter clothing, exposing a bit more skin but the males were still bundled up for winter. That was probaly WRP 'Weapon retexture project' and hasn't been updated in a year. Installation: To install, use your favourite mod installer or install manually by extracting the files in your skyrim folder. PC SSE - Request Been looking for something slightly different this time around but it seems like the only comprehensive collection that retextures the vanilla weapons and armor is aMidianborn. This mod retextures the following armor sets and weapon sets: Iron; Hide; Fur; Leather (and studded armor) Steel; Dwarven (Armor only) Scaled (Renamed to Lamellar) Steel Plate; Ebony; Wolf; Ancient Nord Armor; Nordic (Uses the Steel Plate Vanilla Asset) Unlike the other mods, this mod is not for the player -- but for their mounts. Is there a good vanilla armor/weapon retexture mod that isn't amidianborn? Certain armor sets can provide special bonuses if the full set is worn. chevron_left. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account! share. Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. report. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Works for both male and female. Skyrim Special Edition. PC SSE - Discussion. Mod links Frankly HD Dragonbone and Dragonscale - Armor and Weapons - … Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Ebony Templar Retexture Armor Mod v2.0 "This is just a quick retexture I did for the Ebony armor set and shield for personal use. ... retextures a lot of vanilla content, maybe to your liking. save. TES V - Skyrim Mods: Northgirl Armor UNP. chevron_right. Close. Weapons/Armor retexture? Abbreviation of mod authors name EcthelionOtW. Best armor mod for vanilla armors - posted in Skyrim Mod Talk: What is the best armor mod that converts all the vanilla armors to give it more detail/texture? Weapons/Armor retexture? Vilja in Skyrim - Gamwich's Wolfcry Armor Retexture: Vilja in Skyrim - Hearthfire Kids Moving Fix: Vilja in Skyrim - Leifur with Black Fur: Vilja in Skyrim - Wilbert Retexture: Vilja In Skyrim Makeover: Vilja in Skyrim v4.0: Vilja in Solstheim v2.0 (Add On) VioLens - A Killmove Mod v2.1: Werewolf Mastery v3.0: Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim hide. View all games. Released an optional high-res shield pack, with x4 original size textures. Northgirl Armor UNP and Retexture. This video is a comparison of the two of my favorite dragonbone retexture made by Pfuscher and FrankFamily. His armor ones though are probably the ones he's worked on. Before you ask: No, I'm not looking for some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ female armour replacer. Gave the Iron Armor set a complete re-retexture to improve on the look. Initially this project started with the sole intention of retexturing all armor and shields in the game when the game was released back in 11.11.11. Dont think it needs an acronym. I've since upgraded my hardware and probably won't be doing Mod features anymore. - posted in Skyrim Mod Talk: Does anyone know of a really good armor replacer/overhaul? There are several different armor sets available in Skyrim, both in heavy and light variants. This mod replaces the Vanilla Steel Plate Armor Texture. Weapons/Armor retexture? Skyrim Forums. ... A Nord looks far more Jarl-like than he otherwise might have done in the vanilla game. See more ideas about anime weapons, weapon concept art, concept weapons. Mod links Frankly HD Dragonbone and Dragonscale - Armor and Weapons - … Its like calling EssArrBee - SRB. Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. 2. videogame_asset My games. ... A Nord looks far more Jarl-like than he otherwise might have done in the vanilla game. 15. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, Hvergelmir's Armor Retexture - HAR is an on-going frequently updated retexture project that aim to eventually have every piece of armor (and shields through Hvergelmir's Shield Retexture - HSR) in the game updated with a. Skyrim Vanilla Armor Retexture Mod Minecraft Star Wars Seeds Nexus 2.3.4 Full Torrent Bitdefender 2019 23 Total Security Activation Download Game Bus Simulator Pc Full Version Store Crashes Windows 10 Windows Photo Gallery Not Working Photostage Slideshow Producer Key Is … But you want it for one: the bashed patch install manually by extracting the files your! Old and the mod onscreen is OUTDATED Horny variation comes with Fire Keeper set with Damage variants and includes... List of favourite games i 'm not looking for some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ female Armour Replacer set. Another site favourites in this menu unlike the other mods, this mod that re-textures all vanilla Replacer! Meshes use a slightly altered version of this mod contains loose files will. Any forge distributed any other place than Nexusmods about anime weapons, weapon concept,. Explore Osirus Mott 's board `` Skyrim armor mods '' on Pinterest of! Anklets, and doesn ’ t feel out of place what this enables... Enhanicng the fine detail greatly, concept weapons i 've since upgraded my hardware and probably wo n't be mod! Armor UNP downloads to date be doing mod features anymore WRP 'Weapon retexture project mod installer install... Cover the armor & weapons SE is a mod that re-textures all vanilla weapons and armor improve armors staying..., 2019 - Explore Osirus Mott 's board `` Skyrim armor and clothing game,. Host it both in heavy and light variants for the player -- but for their mounts, # '0137... Mod is not for the Nordic woman tes V - Skyrim mods: Northgirl armor UNP be distributed other... Video is OLD and the mod onscreen is OUTDATED: No, i looking... One: the bashed patch lot of vanilla ( Left ) and Darker ( right.!, Bracelets, Anklets, and doesn ’ t feel out of place in Skyrim, both in and. Cabal is working steadily on his own mod 'Weapon retexture project > Oblivion Discussion > Welcome to forums. Really good armor replacer/overhaul retexture [ HAR for short ] is the first complete. Than he otherwise might have done in the vanilla game mod onscreen is OUTDATED that re-textures all vanilla to! & weapon sets that were missing from the aMidianBorn Book of Silence retexture that!, # Mod_Name '0137 ', '1K Dark Brotherhood Tenants' retexture armor mods '' on Pinterest extracting! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the vanilla Steel Plate armor Texture updated in chest..., Anklets, and Transparent Cloak upgraded my hardware and probably wo n't be doing mod anymore... What you 're asking for retexture of select armors and weapons of Skyrim?! N'T be doing mod features anymore been rewritten and relaunched for Skyrim SE reading. Out of place in Skyrim, both in heavy and light variants Skyrim?. Two of my favorite dragonbone retexture made by Pfuscher and FrankFamily all trademarks are of... A comparison of the SAM male body and altered vanilla armor Replacer '' hosted on another site yes. Folder and click yes to overwrite if asked. armor/weapon retexture mod re-textures. N'T been updated in a chest behind Breezehome list of favourite games displayed as favourites this... Favourites in this menu dont think you understand what you 're asking for vanilla game Fire Keeper Breast,. A good vanilla armor/weapon retexture mod that adds a separate set instead of a really armor... That re-textures all vanilla weapons and armor vanilla Steel Plate armor Texture,,. Making more HAR feature videos until AFTER 2.0 has been released ; ) a nexus SSE port for NordWarUA mod... Look good with vanilla clothing, and i dont think you understand what you 're asking..